Registration of new members is currently closed. Guestbook opened for now.  Guests who have questions may post at our guestbook.  No lengthy debates please. Kindly note: MV is a place for serious learning through mutual consultation where we have zero tolerance for trouble-makers, narcissists and needless disputants. We simply stand for what is compatible with the Noble Quran regardless of titles such as "traditionalism" or "modernism." We have the right to our opinion just as you have the right to yours. All disagreements must be left at that. Final Judgement belongs to The Almighty.
MUSLIM VILLA - QURAN ONLY
March 28, 2024, 06:15:36 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Satan cried ????

+-
Shoutbox
November 01, 2023, 03:44:32 pm Zainab_M: Allahhuma ameen .. ameen.
November 01, 2023, 03:43:43 pm Ruhi_Rose: Yes .. making lots of dua everyday ..... watching those real life video clips, my face feels wet with tears all the time.  May ALLAH grant the best to these wonderful, brave & steadfast martyrs,  Ameen ya Allah.
November 01, 2023, 03:38:26 pm Zainab_M: Keep praying, praying a lot for Gaza. It's worse than a prison .. it's a concentration camp.  Children as young as 10 or 11 are having to care for their younger siblings ages 2, 3 and 4 becoz many have lost both parents.  It's a very, very, very tearful situation there.
October 26, 2023, 03:40:19 pm N. Truth Seeker: Don't forget to look up MV Blog Zainab's Lounge for our Gaza updates.
October 20, 2023, 04:24:44 pm Zainab_M: Right sister Heba.  Gaza hospital bombing has the fingerprints of Israel all over it.  For Israel this is no big crime.  They have done this and much worse many times in the past and intend to do the same and worse many more times in near future.
October 20, 2023, 04:20:20 pm Heba E. Husseyn: Catching Zionist lies isn't hard. Soon after Gaza hospital bombing killing and maiming hundreds, Israel was quick to accuse Islamic Jihad of a misfired rocket.  That didn't sound plausible because IJ does not have such sophisticated bombing devices.  Zionist lie was fully exposed when anglican archbishop of Jerusalem,Hosam Naoum,  said today that 3 or 4 days prior to boming Israel had warned Gaza hospital to evacuate. Yet CIA claims in its flawed analysis that the rocket did not come from Israel.  But conveniently does not explain how Israel could have known 4 days earlier that a "misfired" rocket from IJ was coming.  Yet on the basis of this flawed & bias analysis of CIA, Biden is comforting Israel he believes Israel didn't do that war crimes bombing.
July 29, 2023, 03:02:07 am Zainab_M: Yesterday was Ashura, Muharram 10, 1444 (July 27, 2023).  Read about this very tragic day and details of the world's greatest 7th century revolutionary: WHO WAS HUSSEIN.
June 28, 2023, 09:48:39 am Zainab_M: Walaikum As Salaam.  This was the first Hajj open to all after the pandemic. It was attended by 2.6 million Muslims.
View Shout History
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: Satan cried ????  (Read 1655 times)
Ruhi_Rose
TEAM MUSLIM VILLA The Avid Reader | Mom of 3 cute rascals

Badges: (View All)
« on: February 12, 2016, 05:06:27 am »

“Iblis cried loudly four times.  First when Allah declared him cursed.  Second when he was thrown out.  Third when Prophet (sw) was born.  And fourth when Surah Fathiha was revealed.”  This is a hadith of Ibn Kathir in the collection al-Bidayah wan Nihayah, Vol.2, Page 166.

About Surah `Al Imrān Verse 3:135, Anas bin Mālik said, I was told that when this Ayah, was revealed, Iblīs cried.  - From Ibn Kathir's so-called tafsirs.

Mr. Kathir's ability to weave stories makes him a threatening competitor of Bukhari.  To claim that "Satan cried" after he was cursed and expelled is directly in conflict with the information in the Noble Quran.   Let me quote Verses 71 to 85 of Surah Saad which elucidate Satan's expulsion and his reaction. 

"When thy Lord said unto the angels: Lo! I am about to create a mortal out of mire,
And when I have fashioned him and breathed into him of My Spirit, then fall down before him prostrate,
The angels fell down prostrate, every one,
Saving Iblis; he was scornful and became one of the disbelievers.
He said: O Iblis! What hindereth thee from falling prostrate before that which I have created with both My hands ? Art thou too proud or art thou of the high exalted ?
He said: I am better than him. Thou createdst me of fire, whilst him Thou didst create of clay.
He said: Go forth from hence, for lo! thou art outcast,
And lo! My curse is on thee till the Day of Judgment.
He said: My Lord! Reprieve me till the day when they are raised.
He said: Lo! thou art of those reprieved
Until the day of the time appointed.
He said: Then, by Thy might, I surely will beguile them every one, Save Thy single-minded slaves among them.
He said: The Truth is, and the Truth I speak,
That I shall fill hell with thee and with such of them as follow thee, together."  (38:71-85).

Satan's reaction is highlighted in yellow.  When he was kicked out, Satan never expressed any remorse nor did he ask forgiveness from Allah.  On the contrary, Satan confirmed his future mischief saying that he would be on the lookout for tempting and misleading humans.  The Noble Quran mentions of NO "tears" from Satan whatsoever.  Obviously Ibn Kathir was one of the beguiled to peddle information having NO compatibility with the Quran.

InshAllah, these liars will have to answer for every bit of their lies on the Day of Judgement.
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Zainab_M
TEAM MV Founder
Admin

« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2016, 05:31:17 am »

Ibn Kathir was apparently one of the friends of Satan so he is acting as his advocate trying to make Satan appear remorseful and apologetic.

I don't know how these people can play with the Noble Quran by writing such lies and yet sleep peacefully at night!  Complete absence of human conscience!!

Thank you Sister Ruhi.
Report Spam   Logged

Heba E. Husseyn
TEAM MUSLIM VILLA Villa Artisan

« Reply #2 on: February 15, 2016, 02:38:12 am »

Ibn Kasir was a dangerous jahil.  The sort of things he said to misguide his disciples, I can only hope he reaches Hell before the Day of Judgement.

Thanks Sister for putting up another warning to stay away from the dreaded Hadith stuff.  This institution is hellbent on misguidance.  For every single correct idea it may express, it washes it off with at least 20 bad ones.
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: