Registration of new members is currently closed. Guestbook opened for now.  Guests who have questions may post at our guestbook.  No lengthy debates please. Kindly note: MV is a place for serious learning through mutual consultation where we have zero tolerance for trouble-makers, narcissists and needless disputants. We simply stand for what is compatible with the Noble Quran regardless of titles such as "traditionalism" or "modernism." We have the right to our opinion just as you have the right to yours. All disagreements must be left at that. Final Judgement belongs to The Almighty.
MUSLIM VILLA - QURAN ONLY
March 28, 2024, 07:07:24 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Doctors and scientists experimenting life after death

+-
Shoutbox
November 01, 2023, 03:44:32 pm Zainab_M: Allahhuma ameen .. ameen.
November 01, 2023, 03:43:43 pm Ruhi_Rose: Yes .. making lots of dua everyday ..... watching those real life video clips, my face feels wet with tears all the time.  May ALLAH grant the best to these wonderful, brave & steadfast martyrs,  Ameen ya Allah.
November 01, 2023, 03:38:26 pm Zainab_M: Keep praying, praying a lot for Gaza. It's worse than a prison .. it's a concentration camp.  Children as young as 10 or 11 are having to care for their younger siblings ages 2, 3 and 4 becoz many have lost both parents.  It's a very, very, very tearful situation there.
October 26, 2023, 03:40:19 pm N. Truth Seeker: Don't forget to look up MV Blog Zainab's Lounge for our Gaza updates.
October 20, 2023, 04:24:44 pm Zainab_M: Right sister Heba.  Gaza hospital bombing has the fingerprints of Israel all over it.  For Israel this is no big crime.  They have done this and much worse many times in the past and intend to do the same and worse many more times in near future.
October 20, 2023, 04:20:20 pm Heba E. Husseyn: Catching Zionist lies isn't hard. Soon after Gaza hospital bombing killing and maiming hundreds, Israel was quick to accuse Islamic Jihad of a misfired rocket.  That didn't sound plausible because IJ does not have such sophisticated bombing devices.  Zionist lie was fully exposed when anglican archbishop of Jerusalem,Hosam Naoum,  said today that 3 or 4 days prior to boming Israel had warned Gaza hospital to evacuate. Yet CIA claims in its flawed analysis that the rocket did not come from Israel.  But conveniently does not explain how Israel could have known 4 days earlier that a "misfired" rocket from IJ was coming.  Yet on the basis of this flawed & bias analysis of CIA, Biden is comforting Israel he believes Israel didn't do that war crimes bombing.
July 29, 2023, 03:02:07 am Zainab_M: Yesterday was Ashura, Muharram 10, 1444 (July 27, 2023).  Read about this very tragic day and details of the world's greatest 7th century revolutionary: WHO WAS HUSSEIN.
June 28, 2023, 09:48:39 am Zainab_M: Walaikum As Salaam.  This was the first Hajj open to all after the pandemic. It was attended by 2.6 million Muslims.
View Shout History
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: Doctors and scientists experimenting life after death  (Read 553 times)
Heba E. Husseyn
TEAM MUSLIM VILLA Villa Artisan

Badges: (View All)
« on: May 27, 2016, 01:10:50 pm »

As-salam Alaikum dear everyone.

In a nutshell, belief in Life after death comes ONLY from the information contained in the Noble Quran, NOT from scientific experiments.  Now let me elaborate on this topic. 

You must have read several articles where scientists have said from time to time that there is some form of life after death in accordance with the experiments carried out by them.  The most recent one going around was two years ago, in August or September of 2014, when the concluding experiments were carried out by a team of doctors and psychologists in Berlin (Germany) at the University of Berlin. In total, the experiments were performed on 944 volunteers over a period of four years.

All volunteers were given an amalgam of drugs (difficult to spell and pronounce) to allow the body to drift into a comatose state and at the same time enable it to survive in that state of "clinical death."  The volunteers were later revived after some 20 minutes or so by filtering out the drugs from their bloodstream.  Then, each volunteer was asked to describe how they felt and what they experienced while in that state of "clinical death."  With slight variations, they reportedly narrated similar experiences that included a feeling of peace, serenity, drifting or floating of the body and the presence of a bright light.  This made the scientists believe that there is some form of life after death and they apologized to the atheists if these results disturbed their beliefs.  Well, atheists will have a lot to be disturbed about on the Day of Judgement.  The important thing I want to say here is:

We firmly believe in Life after death NOT because of the experiments of scientists, but because of the information given to us by The Almighty in the Noble Quran.  It is the Quran that refers to the real death after which begins the Afterlife.  What the scientists refer to ("clinical death") is NOT the real or final death.  The real death is different from which there is NO coming back regardless of what sort of drugs etc. are induced within the system of a living being.  Allah is the All-Knower.  He ordains and knows about everyone's final moment.  If a volunteer is being put into a temporary state of unconsciousness or coma, that is not the person's appointed time of death ordained by Allah.   Until that time arrives, the real experience of the next world can never be experienced.  What volunteers experience in such comatose states induced by drugs is simply a biological response or a common combined stimuli of drugs that is not meant to kill them but to carefully keep them in a state of oblivion / slumber only to be revived back to consciousness shortly afterwards.  Hence, the process of coming back cannot be termed as "reanimation" either because the real and final death never occurred at all.  These scientists who are basically secularists have not focused on the spiritual difference between a comatose state and real death, but the two states are hugely different in the Sight of Allah.  The Almighty has clearly asserted in the Noble Quran that once death has fully taken place, no one can return back to the earthly world. Allah will never allow any one who goes to the next world to return to earth to recount the Unseen.  This is an established Law ordained by Him and no one can ever change it.  The poor silly scientists don't know the Laws of Allah, so they carry out these unnecessary experiments and think they have made a breakthrough.  Thus, I repeat, our belief in Life after death comes from the Noble Quran alone, not from experiments.

Also, atheists and opposing scientists may make light of such experiments attributing the experiences of volunteers to hallucination, or the secretion of hormones bringing an elated feeling during the comatose state, or the experiences may simply be referred to as automatic biological response involving interaction between mind and body.  However, the correctness or incorrectness of such explanations is irrelevant because the fact is that Life after death does NOT begin if a person is induced in a state of temporary coma.  Life after death also does not begin if a person drifts into coma due to an illness, if that person is not yet ordained to die the real death by the Command of the The Almighty, The One and Only.  Therefore, no matter what the doctors, scientists or atheists comment over scientific experiments on life after death, these are completely unconnected and inapplicable to the aspect of the real death.
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

N. Truth Seeker
Quiet guy technology nerd | TEAM MUSLIM VILLA

« Reply #1 on: May 27, 2016, 02:22:19 pm »

Wa'salam.  Bravo Sister!  A very interesting topic that's been wonderfully articulated.  I never before read anyone picking this point of this subject, and it's a very vital point .... you're absolutely right.  It's the Quran only that puts the confirmation in our hearts about the Ultimate Truth. 

Let me also describe something else.  As you correctly said, afterlife is experienced only after the final death.  Many a times during temporary unconsciousness, coma or a fainting fit, one doesn't experience anything at all because it's only a short-term period of oblivion.  This happened with me quite some time ago when I was in college.  I got jaundice from drinking contaminated water that wasn't properly boiled while staying at a relative's house when we were on vacation.  Four or five days after returning home, I became very ill and was soon diagnosed with jaundice.  Members of my family were nursing me.  Then I recall, a couple of days later when I was still feeling quite unwell, my mom went to get dinner for me from the kitchen.  I got up from bed and went to the washroom.  My brother and sister asked if they may help.  I said no, I could go on my own.  But while I coming out of the washroom, I suddenly blacked out and fell.  My head hit the closed door with a bang.  Fortunately I hadn't locked the door, so my folks came rushing, opened the door and saw that I had fainted.  The next thing I recall when I woke up, I was lying on my bed, my worried family around me with our family doctor who was immediately called.  I felt quite puzzled.  I asked them what happened.  They told me I had fainted for over 45 minutes and was carried by them from the washroom to my bed.  I couldn't recall anything at all and neither did I have any experiences during that time.  Forty-five minutes is quite a long duration particularly compared to 18 or 20 minutes of unconsciousness as stated in this experiment.  Yet I felt or experienced nothing.  That was because it was not yet my time to go.  Everything is decided by Allah and no one experiences the Unknown while still destined to live in this world.  For that experience we have to wait until we finally leave.  And of course that will happen to all eventually.  But people get impatient and they refuse to wait.  That's the problem.
Report Spam   Logged

Heba E. Husseyn

« Reply #2 on: May 27, 2016, 02:39:23 pm »

Ahh!  First of all, so sorry to learn you were that ill even though it was quite some time back.  All thanks and all praise to Allah for making you heal.  Your experience concerning this topic is truly informative.  You added another point which I omitted ..... probably because I've been fortunate enough not to have fainted until now nor have I ever been in coma, Alhumdulilah.  It occurs to me now that we do actually learn of lot of people within our extended families or social circle fainting from a few minutes to a maybe a few hours.  But no one narrates anything about any such feelings as those experiments show.  Also people who go for surgeries and are unconscious with general anthesia for lengthy periods say nothing.  I've had one surgery, removal of appendix, more than a decade ago but didn't experience any such happenings either. The strange drugs given to volunteers could be another cause for whatever they experience.  A natural unconscious state may not contain these sensations or experiences or whatever they are.  Only Allah would know why they happen but my understanding of the Noble Quran tells me, such experiences or encounters have nothing to do with the real and final Life after death.

Thanks brother.  Your response was just as interesting as this topic.
Report Spam   Logged

N. Truth Seeker

« Reply #3 on: May 27, 2016, 02:59:48 pm »

You're welcomed sister.

The strange drugs given to volunteers could be another cause for whatever they experience.  A natural unconscious state may not contain these sensations or experiences or whatever they are. 

That's very, very possible.  Many drugs that knock people out of their senses are notorious for similar feelings of elation and out-of-the-world feeling which is a consequence of intoxication causing the "stars in one's eyes" kind of feeling with plenty of ecstasy.  What psychologists and scientists  use in these experiments is a much more severe form of 'intoxication,' so to say.  Some people also mention of similar sensations while delirious with high fever.  Again those are times when the interaction between the mind and body turns strange.  So it boils down to the same point.

Only Allah would know why they happen but my understanding of the Noble Quran tells me, such experiences or encounters have nothing to do with the real and final Life after death. 

Yes, I too think the same.
Report Spam   Logged

Heba E. Husseyn

« Reply #4 on: May 27, 2016, 03:12:30 pm »

That's very, very possible.  Many drugs that knock people out of their senses are notorious for similar feelings of elation and out-of-the-world feeling which is a consequence of intoxication causing the "stars in one's eyes" kind of feeling with plenty of ecstasy.   .....

Precisely.  In fact there is a drug called Esctasy which is made of some substance that's spelled using more than 30 alphabets.  It's supposed to be a recreational stuff that heightens the feeling of pleasure.  I'm quite certain those experimental drugs work on similar lines.

Report Spam   Logged

N. Truth Seeker

« Reply #5 on: May 27, 2016, 03:16:02 pm »

Precisely.  In fact there is a drug called Esctasy which is made of some substance that's spelled using more than 30 alphabets.  It's supposed to be a recreational stuff that heightens the feeling of pleasure.  I'm quite certain those experimental drugs work on similar lines.

Yes, I think so too. 
Report Spam   Logged

Zainab_M
TEAM MV Founder
Admin

« Reply #6 on: May 29, 2016, 07:32:17 am »

110% correct Sister Heba. After Life will be experienced only when death takes place by the command of Allah, not the "clinical death" at the will of doctors and scientists. 

Br. TS thank you for sharing you own experience. That was a very thoughtful point to add. May Allah always grant you good health.  Ameen.

Really good and an educational post.  Please read and share.
Report Spam   Logged

Ruhi_Rose
TEAM MUSLIM VILLA The Avid Reader | Mom of 3 cute rascals

« Reply #7 on: June 01, 2016, 10:43:10 am »

Nice, nice read folks.  I learned something that I didn't think of before.  Induced state of coma (call it clinical death or whatever or maybe in some cases severe intoxication under professional care) can never be the same as the real death ordained by The Almighty.   You cannot arrange an appointment with the angel of death to take you to the next world.  It's Allah Who makes your appointment with the angel of death commanding him to bring you back. 
Report Spam   Logged

Zainab_M
TEAM MV Founder
Admin

« Reply #8 on: June 01, 2016, 10:46:54 am »

.....  You cannot arrange an appointment with the angel of death to take you to the next world.  It's Allah Who makes your appointment with the angel of death commanding him to bring you back. 

So true Sister.  Very correctly stated.
Report Spam   Logged

N. Truth Seeker

« Reply #9 on: June 01, 2016, 11:36:10 am »

Many thanks for your comforting words Sister Zeynab. 

Yes Sister Ruhi, very wisely stated.  No one can make an appointment with malakul mawt.  It is Allah who gives the day and time to malakul mawt to take us.
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: