Registration of new members is currently closed. Guestbook opened for now.  Guests who have questions may post at our guestbook.  No lengthy debates please. Kindly note: MV is a place for serious learning through mutual consultation where we have zero tolerance for trouble-makers, narcissists and needless disputants. We simply stand for what is compatible with the Noble Quran regardless of titles such as "traditionalism" or "modernism." We have the right to our opinion just as you have the right to yours. All disagreements must be left at that. Final Judgement belongs to The Almighty.
MUSLIM VILLA - QURAN ONLY
March 28, 2024, 01:57:45 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Start of Ramadan 2016

+-
Shoutbox
November 01, 2023, 03:44:32 pm Zainab_M: Allahhuma ameen .. ameen.
November 01, 2023, 03:43:43 pm Ruhi_Rose: Yes .. making lots of dua everyday ..... watching those real life video clips, my face feels wet with tears all the time.  May ALLAH grant the best to these wonderful, brave & steadfast martyrs,  Ameen ya Allah.
November 01, 2023, 03:38:26 pm Zainab_M: Keep praying, praying a lot for Gaza. It's worse than a prison .. it's a concentration camp.  Children as young as 10 or 11 are having to care for their younger siblings ages 2, 3 and 4 becoz many have lost both parents.  It's a very, very, very tearful situation there.
October 26, 2023, 03:40:19 pm N. Truth Seeker: Don't forget to look up MV Blog Zainab's Lounge for our Gaza updates.
October 20, 2023, 04:24:44 pm Zainab_M: Right sister Heba.  Gaza hospital bombing has the fingerprints of Israel all over it.  For Israel this is no big crime.  They have done this and much worse many times in the past and intend to do the same and worse many more times in near future.
October 20, 2023, 04:20:20 pm Heba E. Husseyn: Catching Zionist lies isn't hard. Soon after Gaza hospital bombing killing and maiming hundreds, Israel was quick to accuse Islamic Jihad of a misfired rocket.  That didn't sound plausible because IJ does not have such sophisticated bombing devices.  Zionist lie was fully exposed when anglican archbishop of Jerusalem,Hosam Naoum,  said today that 3 or 4 days prior to boming Israel had warned Gaza hospital to evacuate. Yet CIA claims in its flawed analysis that the rocket did not come from Israel.  But conveniently does not explain how Israel could have known 4 days earlier that a "misfired" rocket from IJ was coming.  Yet on the basis of this flawed & bias analysis of CIA, Biden is comforting Israel he believes Israel didn't do that war crimes bombing.
July 29, 2023, 03:02:07 am Zainab_M: Yesterday was Ashura, Muharram 10, 1444 (July 27, 2023).  Read about this very tragic day and details of the world's greatest 7th century revolutionary: WHO WAS HUSSEIN.
June 28, 2023, 09:48:39 am Zainab_M: Walaikum As Salaam.  This was the first Hajj open to all after the pandemic. It was attended by 2.6 million Muslims.
View Shout History
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Start of Ramadan 2016  (Read 809 times)
Zainab_M
TEAM MV Founder
Admin

Badges: (View All)
« on: June 01, 2016, 10:58:03 am »

BismEm 

salamem

Pleased to mention that Ramadan 2016 will begin June 6th InshAllah.  I think that would be Monday.  May Allah Almighty grant us good health so that we can observe all our fasts, prayers and reading of the Noble Quran.  Whatever charity we can afford to give for helping those less fortunate than us is of great importance too.  Ameen ya Rab.  Also thank Allah for giving you a chance to see through another blessed month of the Great Quran, InshAllah. 

Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Ruhi_Rose
TEAM MUSLIM VILLA The Avid Reader | Mom of 3 cute rascals

« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2016, 11:06:21 am »

Ameen ya Rabil Alameen.  Very beautiful quote in the image.  Thank you Sister Zeynab.

Only 5 days left and we haven't done any of our Ramadan shopping of essential groceries & provisions yet.  InshAllah will go on Friday or Saturday for sure. 

Report Spam   Logged

Zainab_M
TEAM MV Founder
Admin

« Reply #2 on: June 01, 2016, 11:08:58 am »

You're welcomed Sis.  Fasting is the food for the soul without which the body hardly enjoys its food. 

Btw, do you folks buy your groceries for the entire month at the start of Ramadan?
Report Spam   Logged

Ruhi_Rose

« Reply #3 on: June 01, 2016, 11:13:17 am »

You're welcomed Sis.  Fasting is the food for the soul without which the body hardly enjoys its food. 

Indeed ....

Btw, do you folks buy your groceries for the entire month at the start of Ramadan?

We try to .. as much as we can .. so when we shop in between it's only for the perishable items.  Once Ramadan starts, the routine gets so tight that we thank Allah for all the shopping we did beforehand.  It's such a time saver. 
Report Spam   Logged

Zainab_M
TEAM MV Founder
Admin

« Reply #4 on: June 01, 2016, 11:15:57 am »

Yes very good idea.  Only the first shopping at the start must be a big one with your car absolutely loaded with stuff ..... no?
Report Spam   Logged

Ruhi_Rose

« Reply #5 on: June 01, 2016, 11:23:36 am »

Not so much sis.   Actually most of our families go together.  They too need to stock up for the month.  We, my sister's family, my sister-in-law's family who are in the same building (same floor rather).  And then my brother and brother-in-law who are a block or two away.  So there are about 4 or 5 cars altogether.  Of course when we reach home, things often do get a bit mixed up.  I may end up with my sister's brand of cereals and she's got mine.  Then we exchange it  Smiley  That way a bit of confusion takes place but nothing unmanageable.
Report Spam   Logged

Zainab_M
TEAM MV Founder
Admin

« Reply #6 on: June 01, 2016, 11:26:48 am »

Wow, sounds great.  Wonderful cooperation.  Alhumdulilah.  InshAllah, I hope your group shopping goes well for the upcoming Ramadan this year.  Take care Sis and stay in touch.  Allah bless.
Report Spam   Logged

Ruhi_Rose

« Reply #7 on: June 01, 2016, 11:28:57 am »

Thank you dear sis.  InshAllah, definitely.  You too take care.  May Allah bless and protect you.  Ameen.
Report Spam   Logged

N. Truth Seeker
Quiet guy technology nerd | TEAM MUSLIM VILLA

« Reply #8 on: June 01, 2016, 11:53:52 am »

Ameen, ameen.  My family and I wish all you sisters and your families a very blessed Ramadan.  Allah has been very Merciful to bring us up to this point.  May He grant us good health and strength so we an fulfill our responsibilities during this very important month.  Ameen ya Allah.

Thank you Sister Zeynab for the excellent and truthful message on the poster.

Report Spam   Logged

Zainab_M
TEAM MV Founder
Admin

« Reply #9 on: June 01, 2016, 11:55:23 am »

Thank you so much dear brother.  So thoughtful of you.  My wishes are the same for all of you.  Ameen.
Report Spam   Logged

Heba E. Husseyn
TEAM MUSLIM VILLA Villa Artisan

« Reply #10 on: June 05, 2016, 02:33:35 pm »

Ramadan Kareem!  Thanks a million for this, my dear MV sisters and brother.  Our souls are definitely hungry for fasting which is so, so important for our peace of mind and heart.  Ya Allah, make this month pass peacefully for all of us and help us to earn more of Your blessings.   

Hope you've finished your marathon grocery shopping dear sis Ruhi  Smiley  We are going for our monthly stock-up tonight InshAllah. 
Report Spam   Logged

N. Truth Seeker
Quiet guy technology nerd | TEAM MUSLIM VILLA

« Reply #11 on: June 05, 2016, 02:38:53 pm »

Ramadan Kareem!  Thanks a million for this, my dear MV sisters and brother.  Our souls are definitely hungry for fasting which is so, so important for our peace of mind and heart.  Ya Allah, make this month pass peacefully for all of us and help us to earn more of Your blessings.  

Ameen, ameen.  Thank you very much sister Heba.  I also pray this month goes smoothly for you and your family, InshAllah.
Report Spam   Logged

Zainab_M
TEAM MV Founder
Admin

« Reply #12 on: June 09, 2016, 07:24:42 pm »

Ameen.  Same to you Sister Heba. 
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: