Guests wanting to sign-up as members MUST first introduce themselves in detail at Zainab's Lounge, accessible from Muslim Villa's Guestbook Board (top sticky post). Approval of members is at the discretion of the MV Team. You have arrived at a place of serious learning through mutual consultation of MV Team where we have zero tolerance for trouble-makers, narcissists and needless disputants. We simply stand for what is compatible with the Sublime Quran regardless of titles such as "traditionalism" or "modernism."
Muslim Villa
August 16, 2018, 10:11:43 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Start of Ramadan 2016

+-
Shoutbox
June 08, 2018, 08:49:28 pm Heba E. Husseyn: Leilatul Qadr 1439 (2018) on June 8. To learn about this great Night, read our posts on Leilatul Qadr @ this thread.
May 16, 2018, 04:03:41 am Ruhi_Rose: Ramadan Mubarak to u too brother and to everyone.  May Allah accept our efforts.  Ameen.
May 16, 2018, 04:01:41 am N. Truth Seeker: Ramadan 2018 Mubarak to all.  Just finished sahoor, getting ready for Fajr.  Alhumdulilah.
November 09, 2017, 04:26:36 am Heba E. Husseyn: Please pray for Rohingya children. As genocide in Buddhist Burma continues, many Rohingya children arriving in Bangladesh camps don't know where their parents are. May the Burmese murderer-terrorist Su Kyi rot in Hell.
June 21, 2017, 07:42:01 am Zeynab: Shukran sis Heba.  Allah Bless. Ameen.
June 21, 2017, 07:39:56 am Heba E. Husseyn: Leialtul Qadr Mubarak.  For details on Leilatul Qadr please read MV post Leila-tul-Qadr
May 04, 2017, 05:35:01 am N. Truth Seeker: Alhumdulilah, Alhumdulilah.  Still 22 days left.  InshAllah we can thank Allah for granting us the opportunity to experience another of this blessed month for the betterment of our souls.  Thanks for mentioning Sister.
May 04, 2017, 05:20:37 am Ruhi_Rose: I can hardly keep track with the speed at which time flies.  Ramadan 2017 only 22 days away!
View Shout History
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Start of Ramadan 2016  (Read 357 times)
Zeynab
TEAM MV Founder
Admin

Badges: (View All)
« on: June 01, 2016, 10:58:03 am »

BismEm 

salamem

Pleased to mention that Ramadan 2016 will begin June 6th InshAllah.  I think that would be Monday.  May Allah Almighty grant us good health so that we can observe all our fasts, prayers and reading of the Noble Quran.  Whatever charity we can afford to give for helping those less fortunate than us is of great importance too.  Ameen ya Rab.  Also thank Allah for giving you a chance to see through another blessed month of the Great Quran, InshAllah. 

Report Spam   Logged

Social Buttons

Ruhi_Rose
TEAM MUSLIM VILLA The Avid Reader | Mom of 3 cute rascals

« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2016, 11:06:21 am »

Ameen ya Rabil Alameen.  Very beautiful quote in the image.  Thank you Sister Zeynab.

Only 5 days left and we haven't done any of our Ramadan shopping of essential groceries & provisions yet.  InshAllah will go on Friday or Saturday for sure. 

Report Spam   Logged

Zeynab
TEAM MV Founder
Admin

« Reply #2 on: June 01, 2016, 11:08:58 am »

You're welcomed Sis.  Fasting is the food for the soul without which the body hardly enjoys its food. 

Btw, do you folks buy your groceries for the entire month at the start of Ramadan?
Report Spam   Logged

Ruhi_Rose

« Reply #3 on: June 01, 2016, 11:13:17 am »

You're welcomed Sis.  Fasting is the food for the soul without which the body hardly enjoys its food. 

Indeed ....

Btw, do you folks buy your groceries for the entire month at the start of Ramadan?

We try to .. as much as we can .. so when we shop in between it's only for the perishable items.  Once Ramadan starts, the routine gets so tight that we thank Allah for all the shopping we did beforehand.  It's such a time saver. 
Report Spam   Logged

Zeynab
TEAM MV Founder
Admin

« Reply #4 on: June 01, 2016, 11:15:57 am »

Yes very good idea.  Only the first shopping at the start must be a big one with your car absolutely loaded with stuff ..... no?
Report Spam   Logged

Ruhi_Rose

« Reply #5 on: June 01, 2016, 11:23:36 am »

Not so much sis.   Actually most of our families go together.  They too need to stock up for the month.  We, my sister's family, my sister-in-law's family who are in the same building (same floor rather).  And then my brother and brother-in-law who are a block or two away.  So there are about 4 or 5 cars altogether.  Of course when we reach home, things often do get a bit mixed up.  I may end up with my sister's brand of cereals and she's got mine.  Then we exchange it  Smiley  That way a bit of confusion takes place but nothing unmanageable.
Report Spam   Logged

Zeynab
TEAM MV Founder
Admin

« Reply #6 on: June 01, 2016, 11:26:48 am »

Wow, sounds great.  Wonderful cooperation.  Alhumdulilah.  InshAllah, I hope your group shopping goes well for the upcoming Ramadan this year.  Take care Sis and stay in touch.  Allah bless.
Report Spam   Logged

Ruhi_Rose

« Reply #7 on: June 01, 2016, 11:28:57 am »

Thank you dear sis.  InshAllah, definitely.  You too take care.  May Allah bless and protect you.  Ameen.
Report Spam   Logged

N. Truth Seeker
Quiet guy technology nerd | TEAM MUSLIM VILLA

« Reply #8 on: June 01, 2016, 11:53:52 am »

Ameen, ameen.  My family and I wish all you sisters and your families a very blessed Ramadan.  Allah has been very Merciful to bring us up to this point.  May He grant us good health and strength so we an fulfill our responsibilities during this very important month.  Ameen ya Allah.

Thank you Sister Zeynab for the excellent and truthful message on the poster.

Report Spam   Logged

HE WHO KNEELS BEFORE ALLAH CAN
STAND BEFORE ANYONE.
Zeynab
TEAM MV Founder
Admin

« Reply #9 on: June 01, 2016, 11:55:23 am »

Thank you so much dear brother.  So thoughtful of you.  My wishes are the same for all of you.  Ameen.
Report Spam   Logged

Heba E. Husseyn
TEAM MUSLIM VILLA Villa Artisan

« Reply #10 on: June 05, 2016, 02:33:35 pm »

Ramadan Kareem!  Thanks a million for this, my dear MV sisters and brother.  Our souls are definitely hungry for fasting which is so, so important for our peace of mind and heart.  Ya Allah, make this month pass peacefully for all of us and help us to earn more of Your blessings.   

Hope you've finished your marathon grocery shopping dear sis Ruhi  Smiley  We are going for our monthly stock-up tonight InshAllah. 
Report Spam   Logged

N. Truth Seeker
Quiet guy technology nerd | TEAM MUSLIM VILLA

« Reply #11 on: June 05, 2016, 02:38:53 pm »

Ramadan Kareem!  Thanks a million for this, my dear MV sisters and brother.  Our souls are definitely hungry for fasting which is so, so important for our peace of mind and heart.  Ya Allah, make this month pass peacefully for all of us and help us to earn more of Your blessings.  

Ameen, ameen.  Thank you very much sister Heba.  I also pray this month goes smoothly for you and your family, InshAllah.
Report Spam   Logged

HE WHO KNEELS BEFORE ALLAH CAN
STAND BEFORE ANYONE.
Zeynab
TEAM MV Founder
Admin

« Reply #12 on: June 09, 2016, 07:24:42 pm »

Ameen.  Same to you Sister Heba. 
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print