Registration of new members is currently closed. Guestbook opened for now.  Guests who have questions may post at our guestbook.  No lengthy debates please. Kindly note: MV is a place for serious learning through mutual consultation where we have zero tolerance for trouble-makers, narcissists and needless disputants. We simply stand for what is compatible with the Noble Quran regardless of titles such as "traditionalism" or "modernism." We have the right to our opinion just as you have the right to yours. All disagreements must be left at that. Final Judgement belongs to The Almighty.
MUSLIM VILLA - QURAN ONLY
March 28, 2024, 06:11:30 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Ramadan Kareem 2017

+-
Shoutbox
November 01, 2023, 03:44:32 pm Zainab_M: Allahhuma ameen .. ameen.
November 01, 2023, 03:43:43 pm Ruhi_Rose: Yes .. making lots of dua everyday ..... watching those real life video clips, my face feels wet with tears all the time.  May ALLAH grant the best to these wonderful, brave & steadfast martyrs,  Ameen ya Allah.
November 01, 2023, 03:38:26 pm Zainab_M: Keep praying, praying a lot for Gaza. It's worse than a prison .. it's a concentration camp.  Children as young as 10 or 11 are having to care for their younger siblings ages 2, 3 and 4 becoz many have lost both parents.  It's a very, very, very tearful situation there.
October 26, 2023, 03:40:19 pm N. Truth Seeker: Don't forget to look up MV Blog Zainab's Lounge for our Gaza updates.
October 20, 2023, 04:24:44 pm Zainab_M: Right sister Heba.  Gaza hospital bombing has the fingerprints of Israel all over it.  For Israel this is no big crime.  They have done this and much worse many times in the past and intend to do the same and worse many more times in near future.
October 20, 2023, 04:20:20 pm Heba E. Husseyn: Catching Zionist lies isn't hard. Soon after Gaza hospital bombing killing and maiming hundreds, Israel was quick to accuse Islamic Jihad of a misfired rocket.  That didn't sound plausible because IJ does not have such sophisticated bombing devices.  Zionist lie was fully exposed when anglican archbishop of Jerusalem,Hosam Naoum,  said today that 3 or 4 days prior to boming Israel had warned Gaza hospital to evacuate. Yet CIA claims in its flawed analysis that the rocket did not come from Israel.  But conveniently does not explain how Israel could have known 4 days earlier that a "misfired" rocket from IJ was coming.  Yet on the basis of this flawed & bias analysis of CIA, Biden is comforting Israel he believes Israel didn't do that war crimes bombing.
July 29, 2023, 03:02:07 am Zainab_M: Yesterday was Ashura, Muharram 10, 1444 (July 27, 2023).  Read about this very tragic day and details of the world's greatest 7th century revolutionary: WHO WAS HUSSEIN.
June 28, 2023, 09:48:39 am Zainab_M: Walaikum As Salaam.  This was the first Hajj open to all after the pandemic. It was attended by 2.6 million Muslims.
View Shout History
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Ramadan Kareem 2017  (Read 783 times)
Heba E. Husseyn
TEAM MUSLIM VILLA Villa Artisan

Badges: (View All)
« on: May 27, 2017, 07:48:45 am »

As-salam Alaikum and Ramadan Mubarak dear all.

Ramadan 1, 1438  (May 27, 2017).

The Month of the Noble Quran:

"(It was) the month of Ramadan in which was revealed the Quran, a guidance for mankind and clear proofs for the guidance and the criterion (between right and wrong). ..." - Most Noble Quran 2:185.

Ramadan is about breaking bad habits.  Not putting them on pause. 
Do your best and Allah will do the rest.

Our souls need Fasting as much as our bodies need food

Thank YOU ALLAH, for providing us yet another opportunity to get to this blessed month so we can make efforts to receive more of YOUR Mercy and Bounty.  Please Dearest ALLAH, accept our fasts and our ibadah and help us to acquire a very good report in the Hereafter.  Ameen Ya ALLAH.

Preparation and start of Ramadan this year has really been busy for all of us Smiley   Sorry for the somewhat late announcement folks.   
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Zainab_M
TEAM MV Founder
Admin

« Reply #1 on: May 27, 2017, 08:13:26 am »

Walaikum As-salaam and Ramadan Mubarak to you too my dear sis .. and to dear sis Ruhi and dear brother TS and all your families.  Ramadan Mubarak, Ramadan Kareem to all our readers.

Love the Ramadan garden; absolutely mesmerizing .. simple and indescribably beautiful. 

Still better and the best, your Dua.  Ameen ya Rab.  Like I always say, every month of Ramadan we are able to make it to is a huge blessing from The Almighty.  We never know which Ramadan is the last one for whom.  Only Allah knows.  Yes! our souls need fasting as the physical body needs food.  Or as the Ramadan phrase says, empty your stomach to feed your soul.

Many thanks, shukriya, Sister Heba, for this post.  You're right, it's been so, so busy for me too.
Report Spam   Logged

Ruhi_Rose
TEAM MUSLIM VILLA The Avid Reader | Mom of 3 cute rascals

« Reply #2 on: June 03, 2017, 07:50:51 am »

Salam dear Sisters  Smiley  And a belated Ramadan Mubarak to everyone.  Love, love this pic.  Your yard Sis Heba?  Smiley   

Have been indescribably busy since the start of Ramadan.  My elder sis and her family are over to spend Ramadan with us.  And the marathon grocery shopping at the start of Ramadan was some task!  lol ......
Report Spam   Logged

N. Truth Seeker
Quiet guy technology nerd | TEAM MUSLIM VILLA

« Reply #3 on: June 12, 2017, 06:08:50 am »

Salams and Ramadan Kareem to everyone.  Absolutely great Ramadan garden!  Sorry wasn't around earlier.  Was out of station to bring over my grand aunt.  Spent almost half of Ramadan away from home.  It's already 17th Ramadan today; how time flies.  Ya Allah, keep us in Your care.  Ameen.
Report Spam   Logged

Heba E. Husseyn

« Reply #4 on: June 12, 2017, 06:13:05 am »

Wa'salam, wa'salam brother  Cheesy  Ramadan Kareem!  How are you and your family?  Went to get your grand aunt?  You mean your mom's aunt?  I pray she has arrived safe and happy, and wish the same for you. You went alone?

I can hardly keep pace with time.  Yeah already 17 days of Ramadan over.  All praise to Allah alone!

Report Spam   Logged

Zainab_M
TEAM MV Founder
Admin

« Reply #5 on: June 12, 2017, 06:19:03 am »

Salaam br. TS Smiley  Welcome back.  May Allah accept our fasts.  Alhumdulilah so far it's been going great for me.  Traveling in Ramadan isn't easy, makes one miss home still more.  But I hope InshAllah both you and your grand aunt reached home safely.  Has she come on a visit or permanently?
Report Spam   Logged

N. Truth Seeker

« Reply #6 on: June 12, 2017, 06:31:15 am »

Plenty of thanks for asking sisters Heba and Zeynab.   She's my dad's aunt, thus my grand aunt.  My dad, my sister and me went together to bring her.  Yeah, she's over permanently.  My dad's only surviving aunt; a widow with no kids;  a very nice and quiet poor old lady.  She was living alone in another town and we had been planning since quite a while to bring her to live with us.  Making the relevant arrangements took a bit of time.  And then helping her pack up and disposing of her property took some time too, though quicker than we thought as the property sale was already initiated by her earlier.  Alhumdulilah, everything went well.  By the Grace of Allah we're all back and grand aunt is very, very happy .. she loves our place and delighted to meet everyone else, delighted to reunite with family and Alhumdulilah we are tons of people - immediate family plus extended familiy Cheesy  She particularly adores my mom.   All thanks to Allah, The Greatest.
Report Spam   Logged

Zainab_M
TEAM MV Founder
Admin

« Reply #7 on: June 12, 2017, 06:38:38 am »

MashAllah, MashAllah ...... exhilarating piece of news.  I'm sure she must be elated to meet your dad's siblings too.  Anyone of her generation also living with you folks?  I guess your family home is divided into units for different families, right?  with whom is your grand aunt living?  I suppose she can revolve around spending few days with each family Smiley
Report Spam   Logged

N. Truth Seeker

« Reply #8 on: June 12, 2017, 06:43:20 am »

Yes definitely sister, 3 of my dad's brothers and 2 of his sisters (my uncles & aunts) are living here in the same premises; and yes, our place is divided into different units.  Grand aunt is living with us but everyone is so conveniently located under the same large roof that I'm sure after a few days when gets over her jet lag, she'll hop over from family to family Smiley  she's a very chirpy old lady full of old-time stories  Cheesy
Report Spam   Logged

Zainab_M
TEAM MV Founder
Admin

« Reply #9 on: June 12, 2017, 06:45:59 am »

Lovely! Smiley  SubhanAllah.  May Allah grant her health & happiness.  Same for all of you.  Ameen ya Rab.
Report Spam   Logged

Heba E. Husseyn

« Reply #10 on: June 12, 2017, 06:51:44 am »

Oh MashAllah my brother.  In this tough world of today full of heartbreak, you are so fortunate to experience such fabulous news!  I'm getting jealous .....  Grin  Just kidding!  Nothing like the elders of our family with old time wisdom of the yester years.  May Allah Almighty shower all of you with the best in both the worlds.  Ameen, ameen, ameen ya Allah.

InshAllah, enjoy the rest of the great blessed month of Ramadan.
Report Spam   Logged

N. Truth Seeker

« Reply #11 on: June 12, 2017, 06:53:53 am »

Loads and loads of thanks again sisters  Cheesy    The jealousy is flattering ....  Grin heheheheee  just kidding too. 

Ameen to the wonderful dua.
Report Spam   Logged

N. Truth Seeker

« Reply #12 on: June 12, 2017, 07:21:42 am »

Aw, forgot to address one of your questions Sister Zeynab.  Yes, she has other people of her generation too in our household & extended household.  My paternal grandma has been with us since our childhood.  She's my grandma's sister and both are delighted to be together.  Then there are there are few other grands of my cousins living here too who will InshAllah give her great company.
Report Spam   Logged

Heba E. Husseyn

« Reply #13 on: June 12, 2017, 07:22:55 am »

Thumbsup Thumbsup Thumbsup Thumbsup   Cheesy
Report Spam   Logged

Ruhi_Rose
TEAM MUSLIM VILLA The Avid Reader | Mom of 3 cute rascals

« Reply #14 on: June 12, 2017, 07:40:50 am »

Alhumdulilah and wow brother TS.  My salams to grand aunt  Cheesy   So happy to read this thread.   Allah bless. 
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: