Registration of new members is currently closed. Guestbook opened for now.  Guests who have questions may post at our guestbook.  No lengthy debates please. Kindly note: MV is a place for serious learning through mutual consultation where we have zero tolerance for trouble-makers, narcissists and needless disputants. We simply stand for what is compatible with the Noble Quran regardless of titles such as "traditionalism" or "modernism." We have the right to our opinion just as you have the right to yours. All disagreements must be left at that. Final Judgement belongs to The Almighty.
MUSLIM VILLA - QURAN ONLY
March 28, 2024, 09:08:14 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

"A Sanctuary Lost" - persecution of Shiia Muslims in Pakistan

+-
Shoutbox
November 01, 2023, 03:44:32 pm Zainab_M: Allahhuma ameen .. ameen.
November 01, 2023, 03:43:43 pm Ruhi_Rose: Yes .. making lots of dua everyday ..... watching those real life video clips, my face feels wet with tears all the time.  May ALLAH grant the best to these wonderful, brave & steadfast martyrs,  Ameen ya Allah.
November 01, 2023, 03:38:26 pm Zainab_M: Keep praying, praying a lot for Gaza. It's worse than a prison .. it's a concentration camp.  Children as young as 10 or 11 are having to care for their younger siblings ages 2, 3 and 4 becoz many have lost both parents.  It's a very, very, very tearful situation there.
October 26, 2023, 03:40:19 pm N. Truth Seeker: Don't forget to look up MV Blog Zainab's Lounge for our Gaza updates.
October 20, 2023, 04:24:44 pm Zainab_M: Right sister Heba.  Gaza hospital bombing has the fingerprints of Israel all over it.  For Israel this is no big crime.  They have done this and much worse many times in the past and intend to do the same and worse many more times in near future.
October 20, 2023, 04:20:20 pm Heba E. Husseyn: Catching Zionist lies isn't hard. Soon after Gaza hospital bombing killing and maiming hundreds, Israel was quick to accuse Islamic Jihad of a misfired rocket.  That didn't sound plausible because IJ does not have such sophisticated bombing devices.  Zionist lie was fully exposed when anglican archbishop of Jerusalem,Hosam Naoum,  said today that 3 or 4 days prior to boming Israel had warned Gaza hospital to evacuate. Yet CIA claims in its flawed analysis that the rocket did not come from Israel.  But conveniently does not explain how Israel could have known 4 days earlier that a "misfired" rocket from IJ was coming.  Yet on the basis of this flawed & bias analysis of CIA, Biden is comforting Israel he believes Israel didn't do that war crimes bombing.
July 29, 2023, 03:02:07 am Zainab_M: Yesterday was Ashura, Muharram 10, 1444 (July 27, 2023).  Read about this very tragic day and details of the world's greatest 7th century revolutionary: WHO WAS HUSSEIN.
June 28, 2023, 09:48:39 am Zainab_M: Walaikum As Salaam.  This was the first Hajj open to all after the pandemic. It was attended by 2.6 million Muslims.
View Shout History
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: "A Sanctuary Lost" - persecution of Shiia Muslims in Pakistan  (Read 1225 times)
Zainab_M
TEAM MV Founder
Admin

Badges: (View All)
« on: September 16, 2019, 01:10:58 pm »

"A Sanctuary Lost" is a 10-minute video which everyone needs to watch.  It's a Twitter video, but since we cannot yet technically embed twitter links at MV (though we hope to soon), I embedded this video at our blog, Zainab's Lounge, the link of which is posted below.  Please visit and watch it there.  It's first-hand report directly from the ones who are suffering only for being Shiia Muslims.

VIDEO:
https://zainabslounge.blogspot.com/2019/09/shiia-muslims-just-as-unsafe-in.html

A very, very under-reported story covered by investigative journalist Zahra Haider of 'Now This News.'  It's a small news outlet, the mainstream networks won't report it.   Please watch to know how Pakistan failed to protect Shiia Muslims.   Shame on all successive governments of Pakistan;  a country exclusively created for Muslims, for their safety, yet a certain segment of Muslims in Pakistan end up fearing for their lives each time they step out of their homes or observe their religious duties just the way Muslims would fear for their lives in India under the brutally bigoted Hindu government of N. Modi. 

It's so rightly said that there's no difference between the invention of the grossly deviated Wahabism and the intolerant pagan ignorance of Hinduism.  Both just as sick, from the dark ages of the heathen society.

Also, beware of another set of malignant fools, those who view Wahabism as "Islam." 

But Allah Almighty is Watching everyone, everything.   No one will be spared on the Day of Judgement, Insh'Allah.     Yet those savages just won't experience an ounce of shame nor repentence. 
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

N. Truth Seeker
Quiet guy technology nerd | TEAM MUSLIM VILLA

« Reply #1 on: September 16, 2019, 01:36:22 pm »

Salam Sister.  Many thanks for posting this and for your comments.  I watched it at Zainab's Lounge just now, few seconds ago.  I can barely describe how utterly shocked I am.    How can anyone claiming to be human abandon the basic principles of Islam and humanity to this extent?    I don't think I'll ever find the answer to that question.   But as you rightly stated, Allah is Watching;  He knows the intentions and schemes of every depraved trouble maker, malefactor and reprobate and will InshAllah, deal with each one without exception.   Ameen.

Can't just understand what this damn world is coming to.

Report Spam   Logged

Zainab_M
TEAM MV Founder
Admin

« Reply #2 on: September 16, 2019, 01:39:06 pm »

Ameen, ameen.   Walaikum As-Salaam and thank you for watching dear brother.   Please share it with family and friends.   People need to know the truth.
Report Spam   Logged

N. Truth Seeker
Quiet guy technology nerd | TEAM MUSLIM VILLA

« Reply #3 on: September 16, 2019, 01:40:24 pm »

InshAllah, I certainly will share it sister.   I had already decided to.
Report Spam   Logged

Heba E. Husseyn
TEAM MUSLIM VILLA Villa Artisan

« Reply #4 on: September 17, 2019, 11:23:35 pm »

Ya Allah.   Speechless!  If I hadn't watched this video with the victims speaking themselves of their ordeal, I would find it very hard to believe such a situation.   What about all the heavy-duty westernization that's going on in Pakistan of 'tolerance' towards minorities like Christians and Hindus yet mind boggling INTOLERANCE towards their own Muslim brethren?   Why are all those halter-neck clad dunces, nurturing cigarettes and booze in parties as status symbols not realizing the horrendous nature of the ever-deepening sectarian culture that's spreading in their country faster than cancer does in the human body?      Much too shameful for words.   I suppose Pakistani elites are finding it too tough to be a dignified Muslim nation while existing next door to an intolerant Hindu nation. 

Report Spam   Logged

Zainab_M
TEAM MV Founder
Admin

« Reply #5 on: September 17, 2019, 11:39:58 pm »

Right Sister Heba.  Left me dumbstruck too.    A cohesive bond as Muslims with NO schism was never a priority for the Pakistani elites.  Far from being a priority of any kind, it never went beyond a fanciful joke.  That's why they've always found it very easy to slip into the Indian culture giving the Wahabi converts a free hand to do what they wish.  Furthermore, making an impression on the international community is one of the prime goals of the military and the fat-cats.  Thus the halter necks, the hooch, the yuppies and the three-piecers.  These are the sort of fuckups that will raise the country's image abroad.  They know that efforts to curb attacks on Shiia Muslims and eradicate sectarianism won't be of interest in Western circles.   Who cares about what's good for the country and its hardworking taxpayers (which unfortunately aren't many)?  Also, if Pakistan fights and finishes sectarianism with security to both Shiias and Sunnis as a consolidated front,  Saudi Arabia will distance itself from Pakistan and no more visits to Riyadh by Pak prime ministers and presidents with their beggar's bowl.   A big cause for the rapid rise of sectarianism in the past 3 decades or so has much to do with the Kingdom ...... while Afghanistan next door hosts New Delhi's Mossad (i.e. RAW).    Pakistan at the center of all this serves as a commode and pissoir of the region with no drainage where all of the shit and la pisse from diverse sources collects and clogs.   The outsiders must be considering themselves sooo darn fortunate that urban Pakistanis are much too dumb to discern their toxic indoctrination, they cannot even recognize it as an inculcation. 

Report Spam   Logged

Heba E. Husseyn

« Reply #6 on: September 18, 2019, 12:17:14 am »

Cheesy  very well put Sister.   Sad yet refreshing reading it because your opinion is so candid, nabbing the core issues head-on.    It was interesting that in this video, one observer comments that suddenly these Wahabi sectarian cult leaders got stinking rich .. rolling in money ... leaving many common people of the county boggled and baffled.   I don't know to what extent the naive common Pakistanis have been able to read this, but almost all smart minds outside the country watching its pathetic predicament can explain what is inexplicable within muted Pakistan.

Report Spam   Logged

Zainab_M
TEAM MV Founder
Admin

« Reply #7 on: September 18, 2019, 12:20:36 am »

Exactly, I too recall that bit on this video.   We all know what it means and it's no new story.  Going on for long.

Please do send this around Sister Heba.
Report Spam   Logged

Heba E. Husseyn

« Reply #8 on: September 18, 2019, 12:22:19 am »

Insh'Allah, I certainly will sister.
Report Spam   Logged

Ruhi_Rose
TEAM MUSLIM VILLA The Avid Reader | Mom of 3 cute rascals

« Reply #9 on: September 20, 2019, 02:10:49 am »

cryin   A scenario that leaves one just with tears, plenty of tears, and lost for words.   

23K killed since 1963 looks to be a very conservative estimate.   I'm pretty sure it's higher.  And it started much after 1963.  Until the 60s things were not at all alarming.  In times when our grandparents were young and our parents were kids, they led a wonderful life.  Your next door neighbor could be a Shiia and you a Sunni, it didn't matter a fig.  You met, socialized, shared the happy and sad moments of life with them because all of you are Muslims.   Export of radicalism from KSA was nil or very low.  Pakistanis in the 1960s were more educated, more humane, totally balanced and much more focused on constructive works than destructive schemes.

Hideous killer jackals and bats like Ahmed Ludhianvi and Aurangzeb Farooqi who are today getting away with cold blooded murder were species unknown back in the 1960s.     These pernicious ferals are the new faces of that old curse called Sipah-e-Sahaba, renaming that accursed organization as Ahle Sunnat wal Jammat.   The interpretation of Pakistani authorities is also no less mind boggling.  They consider this ASWJ of Barelvi group to be moderate compared to the radical groups of Deobandi group.  But in truth, they are all takfiri killers and as far away from Islam as Mercury is from Pluto. 

You described the overall issue very accurately sister Zeynab.   This entire sectarian story and the proliferating culture of politicized takfiri militancy, many of them supported by the powerful and the influential to kill the innocent civilians of their own countries, has brought unprecedented shame to our pan-Islamic bloc.  It's lamentable beyond words that Pakistan is one of these leading misguided lands.   As if the scourge of feudalism isn't detrimental and decadent enough,  Satan has also proven successful in luring the takfiri monsters to embrace the evil of sectarianism wholeheartedly. 

I could just vomit, and vomit and vomit ........

Report Spam   Logged

Zainab_M
TEAM MV Founder
Admin

« Reply #10 on: September 20, 2019, 02:28:56 am »

Many thanks for the feedback Sister Ruhi.   I couldn't agree more.    Allah Almighty guides those who seek His guidance with a contrite heart, not fierce killers like these who boast on the spread of فتنة and the killing of their own brethren as something "pious" and falsely attribute these lies on the teachings of the Noble Quran and the Final Messenger.    May the curse of Allah Almighty be on such folks.   On the Day of the Tryst, may The Almighty NEVER grant them forgiveness, never ever.  Ameen. 

Report Spam   Logged

Ruhi_Rose
TEAM MUSLIM VILLA The Avid Reader | Mom of 3 cute rascals

« Reply #11 on: September 20, 2019, 02:32:27 am »

Ameen, ameen, ameen Ya Allah. 

The Day of Judgement will the DAY when these friends of Satan will learn the lesson they never imagined was kept waiting for them.  InshAllah.

Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: