SORRY FOR DISRUPTION OF IMAGES IN SOME POSTS. PREVIOUS IMAGE SERVICE PROVIDER NO LONGER OFFERS IMAGE HOSTING. WE WILL INSH'ALLAH REPLACE WHICHEVER IMAGES POSSIBLE BUT WILL TAKE TIME. DO PLEASE BEAR WITH US AND CONTINUE READING WRITTEN CONTENTS WHICH ARE NOT AFFECTED. WE WILL TEMPORARILY BE CLOSING THE BOARDS - COFFEE TABLE & KIDS' CORNER, PETS AND FOOD DIARY UNTIL IMAGES ARE RESTORED. PROFUSE APOLOGY FOR THAT.
Muslim Villa
July 22, 2017, 02:42:32 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

The Tremendous Power of the Glorious Quran

+-
Shoutbox
June 21, 2017, 07:42:01 am Zeynab: Shukran sis Heba.  Allah Bless. Ameen.
June 21, 2017, 07:39:56 am Heba E. Husseyn: Leialtul Qadr Mubarak.  For details on Leilatul Qadr please read MV post Leila-tul-Qadr
May 04, 2017, 05:35:01 am N. Truth Seeker: Alhumdulilah, Alhumdulilah.  Still 22 days left.  InshAllah we can thank Allah for granting us the opportunity to experience another of this blessed month for the betterment of our souls.  Thanks for mentioning Sister.
May 04, 2017, 05:20:37 am Ruhi_Rose: I can hardly keep track with the speed at which time flies.  Ramadan 2017 only 22 days away!
September 12, 2016, 03:17:09 am N. Truth Seeker: Wa salam sisters. So kind of u to remember. Alhumdulilah that Allah gave us another chance to live thru the blessed month of Zil Hajj.  Was a busy time for all of my family.
September 11, 2016, 08:26:43 am Zeynab: Wa'salaam my dear Sis Heba Smiley  Yes, Alhumdulilah, the 10 days of this blessed month went well by the Grace & Mercy of Allah. I wish the same for all.
September 11, 2016, 02:20:02 am Heba E. Husseyn: Salam my dear MV team and other sis and bros.  I pray the first 10 days of the bless month of Zil Hajj has passed well for all.  Hajj culminates in about 2 days. InshAllah.
August 22, 2016, 09:50:39 pm Zeynab: Wa'salam.  Thanks brother Smiley  Sis Heba helped me a lot too.
View Shout History
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: The Tremendous Power of the Glorious Quran  (Read 1059 times)
Zeynab
TEAM MV Founder
Admin

Badges: (View All)
« on: May 12, 2007, 10:45:50 pm »

BismEm

salamem and peace everyone!

Please know, any guidelines offered from the verses of the Most Noble Quran are NOT to be taken lightly.  They need to be read carefully, reflected upon, and loved with an effort to follow.  These are the original words directly from the Divine Power, the Almighty Allah .. NOT the fallible words of our imams or shiekhs, NOR the works of the deceptive Hadith writers which you can listen while you play. 

The power of the Glorious Quran is tremendous.  Adhering to the Quran  automatically means obeying Almighty Allah and following the authentic path of the final Messenger (peace, love and blessings on him) who meticulously adhered to the Quran only.  But following the man-created literature outside the Quran is NO guarantee for obeying neither Allah nor the final Messenger.

Humanity is so fortunate that they have a Book which is purely original, Divine and comprehensive .. a standalone Book which is NOT dependent on any human writings for its explanation.  It gives all essential guidelines .. be it spiritual, social, legal, political or scientific.  It commands humanity to perceive and be rational.  Subsequently it helps to develop and blossom the seeds of human rationale and conscience, resulting in one's success in grasping His guidance.   Therefore, He says that He has not placed any hardship in Religion.  There is absolutely no need for us to leech on to the controversial, contradictory and motivated man-written collection of writings when we already have the purest Message with us.  Let's not make the same mistake which the People of the Book made before us.  Let's return to the Glorious Quran only while there's time .. while our souls are still within our physical bodies.  Once death gets the better of us and the soul begins its final journey to the other Realm, it will be too late. 

Allah Himself speaks of the remarkable power of this great Book, and His most Supreme status.  Praise be to Him, always.

"If We had caused this Qur'an to descend upon a mountain, thou (O Muhammad) verily hadst seen it humbled, rent asunder by the fear of Allah. Such similitudes coin We for mankind that haply they may reflect."  (59:21)

"He is Allah, than Whom there is no other God, the Knower of the Invisible and the Visible. He is the Beneficent, Merciful."  (59:22)

"He is Allah, than Whom there is no other God, the Sovereign Lord, the Holy One, Peace, the Keeper of Faith, the Guardian, the Majestic, the Compeller, the Superb. Glorified be Allah from all that they ascribe as partner (unto Him)."  (59:23)

"He is Allah, the Creator, the Shaper out of naught, the Fashioner. His are the most beautiful names. All that is in the heavens and the earth glorifieth Him, and He is the Mighty, the Wise."  (59:24)

Report Spam   Logged

Social Buttons

Ruhi_Rose
TEAM MUSLIM VILLA The Avid Reader | Mom of 3 cute rascals

« Reply #1 on: May 12, 2007, 11:59:31 pm »

Very important post indeed.  Thanks Zainab.  Whether or not people accept it, the ultimate truth must be put before them.
Report Spam   Logged

Heba E. Husseyn
TEAM MUSLIM VILLA Villa Artisan

« Reply #2 on: June 15, 2007, 10:29:00 pm »

Couldn't agree more  Thumbsup
Report Spam   Logged

slave of allah

« Reply #3 on: June 23, 2007, 07:39:27 am »

Assalam Alaykum  all

How beautifully conveyed was your message Zainab jaan, the Holy Quran is the essence and light of our existance, so yes any man or woman who strays there eyes away from the most amazing and enlightening words of truth are truly setting themselves off into a dark inclosure
Thankyou once again for bring the beauty of the Quran Al Karim to our hearts and minds, God bless you and all my respective brothers and sisters,

(best and only thing on earth worth setting ones eyes upon, cant agree more  Wink
Report Spam   Logged
AceOfHearts

« Reply #4 on: October 09, 2007, 07:43:02 pm »

Thanks for this excellent reminder. I am so happy to know believers like you all here. Sometimes, I feel hopeless seeing all the Muslims around me so ignorant of the Qur'an, though they consider themselves practicing. Its just so refreshing to know that there are people who give the Glorious Qur'an its due weight, and agree with me on Qur'anic matters - people who are interested in gaining Qur'anic wisdom, and whoever is given Qur'anic wisdom has indeed gained a great bounty of Allah.

I just hope I could see people like you all around me...everybody are just so Sunni and have no clue about the Qur'an.

Report Spam   Logged
Zeynab
TEAM MV Founder
Admin

« Reply #5 on: October 10, 2007, 03:33:32 pm »

I thank everyone from the bottom of my heart for their sincere appreciation.  Let's just keep praying that some day as Muslims we will again see the Glorious Quraan as the ony supreme guide.
Walaikum Salaam to all and peace. 
Report Spam   Logged

DannyT

« Reply #6 on: October 04, 2016, 02:56:09 pm »

What an awesome post  sis
We keep forgetting that it's not designed to be a hardship but to be easy. This is  a great reminder. Jzk. I swear most mainstream make it  always seem like your never doing enough and make you feel guilty about it all the time. Also eveything else you said about the Quran was amazing. Jzk.
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: