Registration of new members is currently closed. Guestbook opened for now.  Guests who have questions may post at our guestbook.  No lengthy debates please. Kindly note: MV is a place for serious learning through mutual consultation where we have zero tolerance for trouble-makers, narcissists and needless disputants. We simply stand for what is compatible with the Noble Quran regardless of titles such as "traditionalism" or "modernism." We have the right to our opinion just as you have the right to yours. All disagreements must be left at that. Final Judgement belongs to The Almighty.
MUSLIM VILLA - QURAN ONLY
April 19, 2024, 06:15:33 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Hadith Qudsi

+-
Shoutbox
April 02, 2024, 07:27:22 pm Heba E. Husseyn: Details on Leila tul Qadr every Ramadan, links HERE.
November 01, 2023, 03:44:32 pm Zainab_M: Allahhuma ameen .. ameen.
November 01, 2023, 03:43:43 pm Ruhi_Rose: Yes .. making lots of dua everyday ..... watching those real life video clips, my face feels wet with tears all the time.  May ALLAH grant the best to these wonderful, brave & steadfast martyrs,  Ameen ya Allah.
November 01, 2023, 03:38:26 pm Zainab_M: Keep praying, praying a lot for Gaza. It's worse than a prison .. it's a concentration camp.  Children as young as 10 or 11 are having to care for their younger siblings ages 2, 3 and 4 becoz many have lost both parents.  It's a very, very, very tearful situation there.
October 26, 2023, 03:40:19 pm N. Truth Seeker: Don't forget to look up MV Blog Zainab's Lounge for our Gaza updates.
October 20, 2023, 04:24:44 pm Zainab_M: Right sister Heba.  Gaza hospital bombing has the fingerprints of Israel all over it.  For Israel this is no big crime.  They have done this and much worse many times in the past and intend to do the same and worse many more times in near future.
October 20, 2023, 04:20:20 pm Heba E. Husseyn: Catching Zionist lies isn't hard. Soon after Gaza hospital bombing killing and maiming hundreds, Israel was quick to accuse Islamic Jihad of a misfired rocket.  That didn't sound plausible because IJ does not have such sophisticated bombing devices.  Zionist lie was fully exposed when anglican archbishop of Jerusalem,Hosam Naoum,  said today that 3 or 4 days prior to boming Israel had warned Gaza hospital to evacuate. Yet CIA claims in its flawed analysis that the rocket did not come from Israel.  But conveniently does not explain how Israel could have known 4 days earlier that a "misfired" rocket from IJ was coming.  Yet on the basis of this flawed & bias analysis of CIA, Biden is comforting Israel he believes Israel didn't do that war crimes bombing.
July 29, 2023, 03:02:07 am Zainab_M: Yesterday was Ashura, Muharram 10, 1444 (July 27, 2023).  Read about this very tragic day and details of the world's greatest 7th century revolutionary: WHO WAS HUSSEIN.
View Shout History
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: Hadith Qudsi  (Read 1867 times)
muslima

Badges: (View All)
« on: April 09, 2013, 09:32:11 am »

salamem

Jazak Allah kahir

Thank u so much for this useful post, very appreciating well addressed topic , u guys brings out all kinds stuff in details i like to read Smiley I am completely in agreement with u absolutely  right this ideology is not at all acceptable ,Another secret  revelation / wahi ? what a torture  Angry  accepting such material a divine revelation outside Quran and given it status next to Noble Quran is equal to disbelief from Quranic perspective it is clear that such beliefs and assertions cannot be supported there is not one single statement in the entire Quran that categorically asserts the requirement of other sources being necessary to explain the Quran or which are required for mankind's guidance . Prophet was instructed to warn with the Quran alone..

Say (O Muhammad): What thing is of most weight in testimony? Say: Allah is Witness between me and you. And this Qur'an hath been inspired in me, that I may warn therewith you and whomsoever it may reach. Do ye in sooth bear witness that there are gods beside Allah? Say: I bear no such witness. Say: He is only One Allah. Lo! I am innocent of that which ye associate (with Him).6:19

We are Best Aware of what they say, and thou (O Muhammad) art in no wise a compeller over them. But warn by the Qur'an him who feareth My threat . 50:45

And when thou bringest naccepting such material ot a verse for them they say: Why hast thou not chosen it? Say: I follow only that which is inspired in me from my Lord. This (Qur'an) is insight from your Lord, and a guidance and a mercy for a people that believe.7:203

Quran verses make it absolutely clear that the only source necessary for mankind's guidance is the Quran.

وَمِنَ النَّاسِ مَن يَشْتَرِي لَهْوَ الْحَدِيثِ لِيُضِلَّ عَن سَبِيلِ اللَّهِ بِغَيْرِ عِلْمٍ وَيَتَّخِذَهَا هُزُوًا أُولَٰئِكَ لَهُمْ عَذَابٌ مُّهِينٌ

And of mankind is he who payeth for mere pastime of discourse, that he may mislead from Allah's way without knowledge, and maketh it the butt of mockery. For such there is a shameful doom.31:6

lahwa        idle

l-ḥadīthi    tales   

Noble Quran provides no authority to believers to any other source for religious guidance except for itself .Allah has made very clear in 31:6 !! there are, among men, those who purchase ( idle Arabic- Lahwal), (tales Arabic- Hadith), without knowledge, to mislead from the path of Allah and throw ridicule (on the path) for such there will be a humiliating penalty.. Allah Him self claim that divine book is complete and fully detailed and Noble Quran dose not hinted any secret revelation rather Allah warn His believer to be aware with these tales. Only Divine Word we have is Noble Quran , Hadith writers especially invented hadith qudsi to force the masses to not object to any of the hadiths! Aren't regular false ahadith's enough to misguide ? why got something else to be claim as Ahadith's Qudsi are what were revealed to Prophet (pbuh) other than Quran which Prophet explained in his own words ? so As a mater of fact these should have been got written during the period of Prophet(pbuh) under his (pbuh) supervision ?  his observation ?  hadith qudsi are similar late self made collections and have not been compiled in the Prophet's life. They are centuries removed from the time of the Prophet and the question here is still the same ! what is the authenticity of general hadith corpus or this hadiths qudsi ? when the Noble Quran completely dismissed the whole idea of hadith ? There are simply no hadith qudsi recorded, it nothing more than pious frauds. Muslims are only required to use their own intellect, learn the Quran by themselves and take direct guidance from it rather than gettIng struck into six false books or 40 listed saying called hadith qudsi But unfortunately very few people take efforts in this direction they do not use the Quran as a source of law and guidance, they rather use it for purposes of taking oaths or use it as an Amulet  Cry  Such people do not consider the Quran as a book of knowledge for guidance in the matters of deen they often approach the men written books (so called hadith or another set of lie hadith qudsi )  Angry How unfortunate ! Dynamic Islam presented by the Quran Only !! beloved prophet Muhammad(pbhu) left behind him a pattern for the smooth development of muslim ummah but the conspiracies by the enemies of prophet , enemies of Allah broke that pattern and the deen brought by the prophet Muhammad(pbuh) into bloody sects as a result of it, the muslims today are growing under the pressure , instead of one central organization and one code of life given by the Quran,though some folks struggle to get out of it but with wrong guidance, simply without the brightest light of the Quran alone it would be impossible ... that's sad ! Such is the literature which is considered to be as much a part of deen as the Noble Quran. It is even said that the Quran is dependent on hadith and if there is a conflict on a certain point between the two, the Hadith shall be considered more reliable than the Quran. that's the path of iblis and muslims are fuckin themselves by worship of the past and tales  Angry  Quran offered a religion which had the capacity of bringing about a bright present and a bright future to mankind, but the religion invented by man , crook narrow minded imam's, scholars gave the idea of a dark present and bright past, worship of past traditions, unreliable narrators , worship of the dead imams and their self made,wishful literature . I am not saying the past is useless after all, the evolutionary process in this world is based on the past But evolution never halts at a certain point, so as to make the present dark and past bright which means putting a stop to all future development precisely by the sort of awareness and knowledge this darkest past has pushed ummah into centuries back  Sad  Sad  
Report Spam   Logged

Lo! Allah hath bought from the believers their lives and their wealth because the Garden will be theirs: they shall fight in the way of Allah and shall slay and be slain. It is a promise which is binding on Him in the Torah and the Gospel and the Qur'an. Who fulfilleth His covenant better than Allah? Rejoice then in your bargain that ye have made, for that is the supreme triumph.9:111

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: