Guestbook opened for now.  We aren't registering members at the moment.  Guests wanting to post brief queries may post in our guestbook.  No lengthy debates please. Kindly note: MV is a place for serious learning through mutual consultation where we have zero tolerance for trouble-makers, narcissists and needless disputants. We simply stand for what is compatible with the Noble Quran regardless of titles such as "traditionalism" or "modernism."
Muslim Villa
June 15, 2021, 06:35:29 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

A Dialogue between ALLAH ALMIGHTY and Prophet Essa (Jesus) son of Virgin Maryam

+-
Shoutbox
July 07, 2020, 11:23:26 am N. Truth Seeker: InshAllah, vaccine will come but might take a bit of time.
July 07, 2020, 11:22:43 am Heba E. Husseyn: Exactly ... !
July 07, 2020, 11:22:10 am Zeynab: World stuck in a pandemic desperately needs a vaccine.
July 07, 2020, 11:21:18 am N. Truth Seeker: lol true.
July 07, 2020, 11:20:59 am N. Truth Seeker: Very soon it will be neck deep.
July 07, 2020, 11:20:23 am Heba E. Husseyn: Dr. Fauci in US says country is knee-deep in pandemic.
May 30, 2019, 06:15:49 am Zeynab: Alhudulilah, yes sister Ruhi.  Time flies in this fleeting world.  May Allah The Almighty accept our hard work in the permanent world.  That's the real success.
May 30, 2019, 03:43:58 am Ruhi_Rose: Jumaa-tul-widaa (farewell to Ramadan) tomorrow Friday 31.  How time flies!  Ya Allah, keep us close to Your mercy.
View Shout History
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: A Dialogue between ALLAH ALMIGHTY and Prophet Essa (Jesus) son of Virgin Maryam  (Read 149 times)
Heba E. Husseyn
TEAM MUSLIM VILLA Villa Artisan

Badges: (View All)
« on: January 06, 2011, 06:25:03 pm »

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

Glorious Quran, Surah Al-Maeda, Verses 116-120

"And when Allah will say: O Essa, son of Maryam! Did you say unto mankind: Take me and my mother for two gods beside Allah ?  he will say: Be glorified! It was not mine to utter that to which I had no right. If I had said it, You would have known it. You know what is within myself, and I do not know what is within Yourself. Indeed, it is You who is Knower of the unseen.  Verse 116

I said not to them except what You commanded me - to worship Allah , my Lord and your Lord. And I was a witness over them as long as I was among them; but when You took me up, You were the Observer over them, and You are, over all things, Witness.  Verse 117

If You should punish them - indeed they are Your slaves; but if You forgive them - indeed it is You who is the Exalted in Might, the Wise.  Verse 118

Allah will say, "This is the Day when the truthful will benefit from their truthfulness." For them are gardens [in Paradise] beneath which rivers flow, wherein they will abide forever, Allah being pleased with them, and they with Him. That is the great triumph. Verse 119

Unto Allah belongs the Sovereignty of the heavens and the earth and whatsoever is therein, and He is Able to do all things."  Verse 120

Conclusion:

1)  None of the Prophets ever said anything which they were not entitled to say.  This also proves the deviation of the Hadith culture.

2)  None of the Prophets knew unseen.  They only knew what ALLAH told them.

3)  ALLAH knows about the inner thoughts of everyone, and no one knows about ALLAH’s Plans including the Prophets.

4)  None of the Prophets ever said anything of their own choice or desire.  They only said what Allah made them say through inspiration.

5) All Prophets including Essa (Jesus) preached about the Oneness of ALLAH.

6)  All Prophets were observers and witnesses of their people during their lifetimes when they were with them in this world.  After passing away, they do not know what the people have been doing after them.

7)  ALLAH is always the Witness.

8)  ALLAH has complete authority whether to Punish or Forgive His slaves.

9)  Truthfulness in this world will be beneficial in the Hereafter. The Greatest Truth is to believe in Oneness of ALLAH.

10)  The ultimate triumph and accomplishment is to be able to acquire the pleasure of ALLAH  and to enter Paradise.

11)  ALLAH is the Divine Master and Owner of everything in the Universe, and He has the Power over all.

Related posts:

-  Essa bin Maryam was only a human being.
-  Total rejection of Christian polytheism - in the Words of Allah
-  Those who deny the ascendency of Essa bin Maryam
-  When Jesus (son of Virgin Maryam) ascended to the heavens, was he alive or dead?
-  Complete rejection of crucifixion of Jesus son of Mary
-  The topic on the return of Jesus, son of Mary
-  "Spirit from Him" and "Holy Spirit" - Verses 2:87 and 4:171
-  Surah At-Tawheed (The Unity)
-  Origin of the term "Allah"
-  Make NO distinctions between any of the Messengers
-  The word نَصَارَىٰ (nasara) in the Noble Quran 

Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Zeynab
TEAM MV Founder
Admin

Badges: (View All)
« Reply #1 on: May 24, 2021, 05:47:33 pm »

Alhumdulilah and SubhanAllah.   Allah The Almighty knows all future events.   How wonderfully He quotes the future words of His slave, Essa son of Maryam, who will himself be a witness on the Day of Judgement against the misinterpretations of his so-called followers. 

May The Almighty grant guidance to all those who seek for it and make themselves worthy of it.   Without His guidance, the human mind is indeed lost, the ultimate failure of the soul.

Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: