Guestbook opened for now. We aren't registering members at the moment. Guests wanting to post brief queries may post in our guestbook. No lengthy debates please. Kindly note: MV is a place for serious learning through mutual consultation where we have zero tolerance for trouble-makers, narcissists and needless disputants. We simply stand for what is compatible with the Noble Quran regardless of titles such as "traditionalism" or "modernism."
Muslim Villa
May 17, 2021, 12:32:07 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Prophet (S) did not know the future - Last Day will come without warning!

+-
Shoutbox
July 07, 2020, 11:23:26 am N. Truth Seeker: InshAllah, vaccine will come but might take a bit of time.
July 07, 2020, 11:22:43 am Heba E. Husseyn: Exactly ... !
July 07, 2020, 11:22:10 am Zeynab: World stuck in a pandemic desperately needs a vaccine.
July 07, 2020, 11:21:18 am N. Truth Seeker: lol true.
July 07, 2020, 11:20:59 am N. Truth Seeker: Very soon it will be neck deep.
July 07, 2020, 11:20:23 am Heba E. Husseyn: Dr. Fauci in US says country is knee-deep in pandemic.
May 30, 2019, 06:15:49 am Zeynab: Alhudulilah, yes sister Ruhi.  Time flies in this fleeting world.  May Allah The Almighty accept our hard work in the permanent world.  That's the real success.
May 30, 2019, 03:43:58 am Ruhi_Rose: Jumaa-tul-widaa (farewell to Ramadan) tomorrow Friday 31.  How time flies!  Ya Allah, keep us close to Your mercy.
View Shout History
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: Prophet (S) did not know the future - Last Day will come without warning!  (Read 529 times)
Ruhi_Rose
TEAM MUSLIM VILLA The Avid Reader | Mom of 3 cute rascals

Badges: (View All)
« on: April 06, 2012, 04:59:15 am »

BismEm

"They ask you of the (destined) Hour, when will it come to port. Say: Knowledge thereof is with my Rab only. He alone will manifest it at its proper time. It is heavy in the heavens and the earth. It comes not to you save unawares. They question you as if you could be well informed thereof.  Say: Knowledge thereof is with Allah only, but most of mankind know not." (7:187)

"Say: For myself I have no power to benefit, nor power to hurt, save that which Allah wills. Had I knowledge of the Unseen, I should have abundance of wealth, and adversity would not touch me. I am but a warner, and a bearer of good tidings unto folk who believe."(7:188)

Alhumdulilah, with these two lovely verses from the Glorious Quran, all those trashy Bukhari ahadith with bickerings about the "signs of the Last Day" and "Mahdi and Prophet Essa returning as a sign of end of times" must be totally rejected as nonsense.  All the talks ensuing from tons of ahadith concerning the "signs of Qaiyamah" have been CONFIRMED as false in the words of Allah, The Almighty, Himself.  

There are various other freaky forged ahadith as well randomly and falsely using the name of the final Messenger (pbuh) on predicting future events.  The Prophet  (pbuh) NEVER predicted any future occurrence at all, never!

All praise be to YOU, ya Rab.  And peace and blessings on the beloved final Messenger who was not avid of the unseen, as the deviants wrongly forge.  

Related post:
Don't ask of the future

Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Zeynab
TEAM MV Founder
Admin

« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2012, 05:02:10 am »

MashAllah, SubhanAllah.  Grand Quranic confirmation of a very important TRUTH. 

With that, Bukhari's garbage has only one way to follow - out of the window.
Report Spam   Logged

Heba E. Husseyn
TEAM MUSLIM VILLA Villa Artisan

« Reply #2 on: April 06, 2012, 05:13:56 am »

Very very very nicee  👍   A much needed post. 

This leaves no doubt of the impossibility of any Prophet or personality who have passed away to return to earth as symbolic of the approaching Hereafter. 

Regarding Bukhari hadiths, the funniest part is that when you read them you get reminded of Bukhari's own mischief.  Plenty of Bukhari, Tirmidhi and Ibn Majah ahadith keep repeating that one of the signs of the Last Day coming close will be that knowledge of the Quran will disappear.  Bukhari & co. apparently said this because they were themselves working to distance the Quran from the hearts of the people through their culture of compiling and writing of forged narrations.  If you check this link, you will also find that Bukhari probably got double-crossed too.  What goes around comes around.  Several of these ahadith seem to have been written and re-written in modern times by the clerics and slipped into the already corrupted works of Bukhari & co. with the establishment of the New World Order.

Sorry that link is gone ..... I guess it was too incorrect and they couldn't keep it up any longer (Apr. 2021)

Report Spam   Logged

Zeynab
TEAM MV Founder
Admin

« Reply #3 on: April 06, 2012, 05:21:50 am »

Very correctly perceived sister Heba.  I've thought of that myself before.  Some have probably been written by the wahabi imams after seeing the policies of their leaders.  Besides, those written or edited by Bukhari were a warning for the future that he was preparing to distract the Muslims from the Quran through his corrupted works and those of his successors.
Report Spam   Logged

muslima

« Reply #4 on: December 10, 2012, 07:45:17 am »

salamem

Mashallah sister ruhi  Allah bless u ameen  ..Alhamdulillah Quran strongly directly rejects the all gross lies, predictions and senseless claims of men-made books ...

Adding more verses sis  Smiley

Say (O Muhammad): None in the heavens and the earth knoweth the Unseen save Allah; and they know not when they will be raised (again). 27:65

And they will say: If only a portent were sent down upon him from his Lord! Then say, (O Muhammad): The Unseen belongeth to Allah. So wait! Lo! I am waiting with you. 10:20
Report Spam   Logged

Lo! Allah hath bought from the believers their lives and their wealth because the Garden will be theirs: they shall fight in the way of Allah and shall slay and be slain. It is a promise which is binding on Him in the Torah and the Gospel and the Qur'an. Who fulfilleth His covenant better than Allah? Rejoice then in your bargain that ye have made, for that is the supreme triumph.9:111
Ruhi_Rose
TEAM MUSLIM VILLA The Avid Reader | Mom of 3 cute rascals

« Reply #5 on: December 11, 2012, 12:27:55 am »

Excellent verses you quoted dear sis!

And ......

"They ask you of the Hour: when will it come to port ?  Why (ask they) ? What have you to tell thereof ?   Unto your Rab belongs (knowledge of) the term thereof.   You are but a warner unto him who fears it.   On the day when they behold it, it will be as if they had but tarried for an evening or the morn thereof."  79:42-46  An-Naziaat.
Report Spam   Logged

Zeynab
TEAM MV Founder
Admin

« Reply #6 on: April 17, 2021, 10:39:13 am »

Adorable Verses from Chapter An-Naziaat ....... all praise be to YOU, ya Rab.
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: