Guestbook opened for now. We aren't registering members at the moment. Guests wanting to post brief queries may post in our guestbook. No lengthy debates please. Kindly note: MV is a place for serious learning through mutual consultation where we have zero tolerance for trouble-makers, narcissists and needless disputants. We simply stand for what is compatible with the Noble Quran regardless of titles such as "traditionalism" or "modernism."
Muslim Villa
January 25, 2022, 04:26:27 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Hadith claiming father to be "door" of Jannah - another forgery!

+-
Shoutbox
July 20, 2021, 11:41:46 am Ruhi_Rose: Wa'Salam and Eid al Adha mubarak dear Sis 🙂
July 20, 2021, 10:50:47 am Zainab_M: As-Salaam Alaikum dear brothers and sisters.  Hajj mubarak and Eid-al-Adha mubarak.
July 15, 2021, 09:46:44 am N. Truth Seeker: What are the months for Hajj, and what does "Ten Nights" in Surah Al-Fajr refer to?  Visit the following link to study this very significant information.
4 months of Hajj, and Surah Al-Fajr.
July 12, 2021, 05:44:36 am Heba E. Husseyn: As we enter the month of Dhul Hijjah 1442, please read what the Great Quran says about Hajj.  Also visit the related links at the end of the same post to learn more.
July 10, 2021, 11:40:41 am Zainab_M: They're folks with zero conscience.
July 10, 2021, 11:39:02 am N. Truth Seeker: I see ....  if they had only given a fraction of the money for rebuilding Gaza ..
July 10, 2021, 11:37:24 am Heba E. Husseyn: I think another slimeball is elon musk ..
July 10, 2021, 11:34:58 am N. Truth Seeker: so true sister.  Btw, are bezos and branson the only ones, anyone else as well trying to please their lowly ego?
View Shout History
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: Hadith claiming father to be "door" of Jannah - another forgery!  (Read 119 times)
Ruhi_Rose
TEAM MUSLIM VILLA The Avid Reader | Mom of 3 cute rascals

Badges: (View All)
« on: June 24, 2021, 04:02:04 am »

Abu Darda forged a narration using the name of our beloved Prophet (pbuh) that The father is the middle (best) of the door of Jannah, so keep this door or lose it.

Sources are Tirmidhi 1900, Ibn Majah 2089 and 3663 and various other smaller collections.    There are also variations of this Hadith where it says The father is the key to Jannah and not the door.

Most Hadith fans deny the variations and stick to the first version of the forgery.

Though this hadith sounds less offensive than the one on "Paradise below mother's feet" the fact is that both these ahadith are top grade forgeries.  The Noble Quran does not at all mention any gates or doors in Paradise as a metaphor for glorifying relationships, be it father or mother.  And of course, the one on Paradise under mother's feet is one of the rudest forged ahadith I've ever read.

The Noble Quran makes it crystal clear that NO ONE is above Allah Almighty.    Surely we must love and respect our parents to the fullest, but if they tell us to worship anything or anyone else other than Allah Almighty, then we must NOT obey them.  In that case we should continue being kind to them in matters of daily life, but NOT follow their spiritual instructions.  This type of difficult situation might be faced by some of those who have embraced Islam but their families (parents and siblings) remain non-Muslims.   May Allah Almighty grant courage and perseverance to Muslim brothers and sisters who have to face belligerent non-Muslim parents, and it's the responsibility of other Muslims to assist such of their brothers and sisters in whatever way possible to make the path of life easier for them.  

Concerning the vast majority where the entire family consists of Muslims, it's is incumbent upon adult Muslim children to love and respect their parents equally without bias, and pray for their well-being to Allah Almighty in this world and the next. 

Only in those situations love and respect for one parent may be more than the other if it's a dysfunctional family where one of the parents are not doing their part with care and responsibility towards their children.  In such cases it's natural for the children to love one parent more than the other, which can be either the mother or the father.    But in all normal situations, both parents have the same entitlement of love and respect from their children, and the Noble Quran has made that very clear.

Please read the following Verses carefully: 

"We have enjoined on man kindness to parents; but if they strive to make you join with Me that of which you have no knowledge, then obey them not.  Unto Me is your return and I shall tell you what ye used to do."  29:8 Ankabut.

"And We have enjoined upon man concerning his partners - His mother bears him in weakness upon weakness, and his weaning is in two years - Give thanks unto Me and unto your parents. Unto Me is the journeying."  31:14  Luqman.  

"Your Rab has decreed, that you worship none save Him, and (that you show) kindness to parents. If one of them or both of them attain old age with you, say not "Fie" unto them nor repulse them, but speak unto them a gracious word.  And lower unto them the wing of submission through mercy, and say:   My Rab!  Have mercy on them both as they did care for me when I was little."   17:23-24  Al-Isra.

In all above Verses of the Noble Quran, The Almighty has categorically highlighted equal love and respect for both parents, and that NO ONE is to be associated with Allah Almighty, with the constant reminder that finally we will all return to HIM.    Allah gives no guarantees to anyone that their parents will be allowed to intercede for them on the Day of Judgement nor will anyone's mother or father be granted any privileges unconditionally.   Every individual without exception will get what they earned on that Day. 

We completely need to quit and trash these guesswork forgeries and rude forged parables such as "father, the door of Jannah" and  "Jannah below feet of mother." Having wonderful believing parents and now as responsible parents ourselves who love and care for our children, my husband and I find these forged concoctions very offensive.

May Allah The Almighty guide us all, ameen.

Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Heba E. Husseyn
TEAM MUSLIM VILLA Villa Artisan

« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2021, 07:36:20 am »

Hadith always has this sort of bad habits .. saying things not just useless but unwarranted when Allah has strictly forbidden us from uttering anything we have no knowledge of.

This is the only forged one about father.  Generally hadith forgeries on parents rally for mother.    Probably because, according to one of Bukhari's several biographies, he was raised by his mother and never saw his father.    So, hadithists often pick to misinterpret Verses 2:233 and 46:15 to justify the hadith partiality in regard to parental love.

"And We have commended unto man kindness toward parents. His mother bears him with reluctance, and brings him forth with reluctance, and the bearing of him and the weaning of him is thirty months, till, when he attains full strength and reaches forty years, he says:  My Rab! Arouse me that I may give thanks for the favour wherewith You have favoured me and my parents,"  46:15 Al-Ahqaf. 

"Mothers shall suckle their children for two whole years; (that is) for those who wish to complete the suckling. The duty of feeding and clothing nursing mothers in a seemly manner is upon the father of the child.  No-one should be charged beyond his capacity. A mother should not be made to suffer because of her child, nor should he to whom the child is born (be made to suffer) because of his child. "   2:233 Al-Baqrah.

The above Verses certainly do not say to love mothers more than fathers.  Verse 46:15 describes a biological aspect of the period of pregnancy when a mother carries her baby for a certain length of time.  Indeed for that mother is worth plenty of love and respect, and at the same time, she is supported and assisted by her husband who too has a very important role.   Thus, the Verse starts and ends with references to both parents. 

As for Verse 2:233, it's about guidelines on divorce, if the wife and husband part ways with an infant baby in their care.   In this Verse also The Almighty mentions the responsibilities of both parents.  Weaning the baby is the mother's responsibility and financial provision the father's job.    Additionally this Verse also clarifies for how long the infant needs to be weaned or breastfed, the standard duration for which is approximately 2 years, unlike the bawdy phony & forged hadith which allows a woman to breastfeed a stranger to make him "mehram."  Never heard of anything more absurdly vulgar than that!   

Briefly put, I don't know how the hadithists can use Verses 2:233 and 46:15 to justify the rude hadith metaphor of Paradise under mother's feet .... Astaghfar'Allah.

Report Spam   Logged

N. Truth Seeker
Quiet guy technology nerd | TEAM MUSLIM VILLA

« Reply #2 on: June 24, 2021, 07:59:34 am »

Abu Darda and Abu Huraira were neck and neck.   It's not easy to gauge and determine who grabbed the bigger piece of cake in their quest for compiling fake, counterfeit contents.

You're right.   Usually hadith bias is inclined toward mother and at the same time also mocks women in countless narrations, and yes, the biggest sick mockery and disrespect of hadith toward women is the adult breastfeeding narration.

The rude one about Paradise under mom's feet sprouts from Abu Huraira's big lie attributing to the Prophet (pbuh) that he (pbuh) said to love mother 300 times more than the father. 

Here's how the hadith goes:

Abu Huraira reported: A man asked the Messenger of Allah, peace and blessings be upon him, Who is most deserving of my good company? The Prophet said, Your mother. The man asked, Then who? The Prophet said Your mother. The man asked again, Then who? The Prophet said, Your mother. The man asked again, Then who? The Prophet said, Your father.
Source: Ṣaḥīḥ al-Bukhārī 5626, Ṣaḥīḥ Muslim 2548.

The utterance of mother thrice and father once is supposed to be taken as loving mother 300 times more.

😅

First off, it's a forgery and that too so badly constructed. 
Report Spam   Logged

Heba E. Husseyn

« Reply #3 on: June 24, 2021, 08:16:52 am »

O really? !!    That one about Paradise under mama's feet comes from this hadith?    .... Abu Huraira did his best to make the Prophet  (pbuh) look unfair and biased.   No one has slandered the beloved Prophet (pbuh) more than this crook.   Insh'Allah, he will be dealt with on the Day of Judgement. 

Btw, who narrated that Paradise under mom's feet hadith?   It's just as disgusting to read feminists applauding it, and also using it to say that in spite of this hadith, misogynism is rife in Muslim society.  No one ever thought of the gross insolence of this narration over its gesture of utter irreverence and incivility towards Paradise which is ultimately The Almighty's most precious gift to a believer.   Not to mention, misogynism toward Muslim women is perpetrated most by white nations .. the Syrian war starting 2011 and genocide of Rohingyas in Burma starting 2012 being stark examples where AlQaeda Western allies/ proxies and Western ally Su Kyi's government  raped, trafficked, sex-slaved and killed thousands and thousands of women and girls and it never even made headlines in the Western media for a single day!   

Report Spam   Logged

N. Truth Seeker

« Reply #4 on: June 24, 2021, 09:27:49 am »

.....  No one has slandered the beloved Prophet (pbuh) more than this crook.   Insh'Allah, he will be dealt with on the Day of Judgement. 

Ameen.

Btw, who narrated that Paradise under mom's feet hadith?   

It was narrated, I mean, forged, by some completely unknown "sahabah" named Muawiyah bin Jahima al Sulami.  There is no information about him anywhere no matter how much you try to find it.  This hadith is supposed to be in the collections of Musnad of Ahmed bin Hanbal, Nasai and Ahmed.  Imam Ahmad Hanbal, the 8th/9th century Arab jurist, who founded the Hanbali school or madhab. 

Even though no one knows who the heck Muawiyah bin Jahima al Sulami was, yet the late Sheikh Shuaib Arnaut (an Albanian Hadith expert who died in 2016) gave his 'verdict' as a "verifier" approving the isnad (chain of transmission of this forgery). 

Narrated by Muawiyah bin Jahima al-Sulami and reported by Imam ibn Hanbal. The hadith relates how al-Sulami went to the Prophet Muhammad and said, "O messenger of Allah, I desire to go on the military expedition and I have come to consult you." The Prophet responded by asking, "Do you have a mother?" Al-Sulami replied, "Yes." The Prophet told him, "Stay with her, because paradise lies beneath her feet."  (Musnad of Ahmad bin Hanbal, Ahmed and Nasai).

It's just as disgusting to read feminists applauding it, and also using it to say that in spite of this hadith, misogynism is rife in Muslim society.  No one ever thought of the gross insolence of this narration over its gesture of utter irreverence and incivility towards Paradise which is ultimately The Almighty's most precious gift to a believer.   Not to mention, misogynism toward Muslim women is perpetrated most by white nations .. the Syrian war starting 2011 and genocide of Rohingyas in Burma starting 2012 being stark examples where AlQaeda Western allies/ proxies and Western ally Su Kyi's government  raped, trafficked, sex-slaved and killed thousands and thousands of women and girls and it never even made headlines in the Western media for a single day!   

I couldn't agree more Sister ....
Report Spam   Logged

Heba E. Husseyn

« Reply #5 on: June 24, 2021, 09:51:31 am »

Btw, who narrated that Paradise under mom's feet hadith?   

It was narrated, I mean, forged, by some completely unknown "sahabah" named Muawiyah bin Jahima al Sulami.  There is no information about him anywhere no matter how much you try to find it.  This hadith is supposed to be in the collections of Musnad of Ahmed bin Hanbal, Nasai and Ahmed.  Imam Ahmad Hanbal, the 8th/9th century Arab jurist, who founded the Hanbali school or madhab. 

Even though no one knows who the heck Muawiyah bin Jahima al Sulami was, yet the late Sheikh Shuaib Arnaut (an Albanian Hadith expert who died in 2016) gave his 'verdict' as a "verifier" approving the isnad (chain of transmission of this forgery). 

Narrated by Muawiyah bin Jahima al-Sulami and reported by Imam ibn Hanbal. The hadith relates how al-Sulami went to the Prophet Muhammad and said, "O messenger of Allah, I desire to go on the military expedition and I have come to consult you." The Prophet responded by asking, "Do you have a mother?" Al-Sulami replied, "Yes." The Prophet told him, "Stay with her, because paradise lies beneath her feet."  (Musnad of Ahmad bin Hanbal, Ahmed and Nasai).

Many thanks for this info brother.    Since long I wanted to know who penned that counterfeit stuff on Paradise below mother's feet.   But I just wasn't able to find the source.   

Report Spam   Logged

N. Truth Seeker

« Reply #6 on: June 24, 2021, 09:52:36 am »

Welcome sister.
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: