Registration of new members is currently closed. Guestbook opened for now. Guests who have questions may post at our guestbook. No lengthy debates please. Kindly note: MV is a place for serious learning through mutual consultation where we have zero tolerance for trouble-makers, narcissists and needless disputants. We simply stand for what is compatible with the Noble Quran regardless of titles such as "traditionalism" or "modernism." We have the right to our opinion just as you have the right to yours. All disagreements must be left at that. Final Judgement belongs to The Almighty.
MUSLIM VILLA - QURAN ONLY
February 05, 2023, 06:06:06 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Ramadan 1444 (2023)

+-
Shoutbox
August 01, 2022, 08:48:12 pm Ruhi_Rose: As-Salam Alaykum MV guests. Just a reminder how time flies. We're already in the Islamic new year of 1444 month of Muharram, a very tragic time of our history. May The Almighty grant Hussein bin Ali and his comrades the best spot in Paradise for their unflinching courage to uphold the values of the Final Message, The Noble Quran.  Please read our post Ashura - who was Hussein? Also explore its related links.
August 01, 2022, 08:43:33 pm N. Truth Seeker: Walaykom Salam.  Ameen.
July 07, 2022, 04:02:47 pm Zainab_M: Eid-al-Adha expected on 10th Dhul Hijja 1443 (July 9th 2022, Saturday) Insh'Allah,.
June 30, 2022, 05:37:22 pm Heba E. Husseyn: Salaam all.  Today is 1st Dhul Hijja 1443 (corresponding to June 30, 2022).  Day of Arafah will be on 9th Dhul Hijja (July 8th) and Eid-al-Adha on 10th Dhul Hijja (July 9th). Fasting on the Day of Arafah is not obligatory, however it's a good day to observe a nafl fast for those healthy enough to do so.  Insh'Allah.
June 15, 2022, 12:51:58 pm Ruhi_Rose: View Muslim Villa Gallery
April 28, 2022, 07:37:04 am Heba E. Husseyn: Salam dear all. Insh'Allah, I hope The Almighty accepts our prayers and supplications for Leilatul Qadr.  Ameen ya Allah.
February 12, 2022, 06:10:26 am Ruhi_Rose: Walaykum As-Salam brother MM  Cheesy   where have you been?  Insh'Allah, we hope you are safe and well.
February 11, 2022, 10:03:07 pm MuslimanMahlon: salaam alaykum Cheesy
View Shout History
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Ramadan 1444 (2023)  (Read 42 times)
Zainab_M
TEAM MV Founder
Admin

Badges: (View All)
« on: January 24, 2023, 12:29:12 pm »

As-Salaam Alaikum dear everyone.  Just to let you know, Insh'Allah, the blessed month of Ramadan this year tentatively begins on 23 March, exactly 60 days from now .. Allah Willing.   We are once again fortunate that The Almighty has granted us yet another opportunity to accumulate greater blessings in this very special month - the month of the Noble Quran.   May Allah Almighty accept our efforts.   Those who are unwell, weak or frail and unable to fast may offer extra nafl salah and (or) give sadaqa (fidyah/kaffarah) for Iftar (whatever amount they can afford).     
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Heba E. Husseyn
TEAM MUSLIM VILLA Villa Artisan

« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2023, 12:54:01 pm »

Walaikum As Salam dear Sis.  Yes, only 60 days left for the blessed month to begin, Insh'Allah.  My mom hasn't been keeping well since the end of last year and she might not be able to fast on the blessed month of Ramadan 1444, though she is determined to fast at least on Leilatul Qadr, no matter what.  Insh'Allah, will give fidyah to make up for her missed fasts.  May the rest of us be able to fast in health and happiness, may our efforts be earnest and may HE accept all of our endeavors during this beautiful month we love so much.  Ameen ya Rab.
Report Spam   Logged

Zainab_M
TEAM MV Founder
Admin

« Reply #2 on: January 24, 2023, 12:58:36 pm »

Ameen ya Allah, ameen.  Very sorry to learn about your mom's health.  She always looks forward to Ramadan and must be feeling quite distraught to not be able to fast this year.  But Allah is Most Merciful, Most Understandinh.  Insh'Allah, He will accept the sincerity of her sadaqa and salat during this month.  Ameen.

Btw, what kind of health problems is she experiencing, if I may ask?
Report Spam   Logged

Heba E. Husseyn

« Reply #3 on: January 24, 2023, 01:42:18 pm »

Ameen, ameen.   Her blood pressure was high despite the medication so we had to take her to the doctor to readjust the dosage.  Additionally, she's been having digestive problems .. taking very bland foods .. and her arthritis is also getting more severe.  Thus, she's on several different medicines throughout the day, periodically.  Like you said, Allah is Most Merciful and Understanding, we told her not to worry as Ramadan is for those who are in normal health.  We will pay the Fidyah and she said she will do extra nafls, as much as she can manage because she's also quite weak and energy level rather low.  Age factor of course.  Please keep her in your dua dear Sis.
Report Spam   Logged

Zainab_M
TEAM MV Founder
Admin

« Reply #4 on: January 24, 2023, 01:45:20 pm »

I see, well no, then she should not fast .. instead offer extra nafl, as much as she can.   Insh'Allah, absolutely she will always be in my prayers.   Also keep me informed about your mom's health on email, Insh'Allah.
Report Spam   Logged

Heba E. Husseyn

« Reply #5 on: January 24, 2023, 01:46:40 pm »

Insh'Allah I will certainly keep you informed sis.
Report Spam   Logged

Ruhi_Rose
TEAM MUSLIM VILLA The Avid Reader | Mom of 3 cute rascals

« Reply #6 on: January 26, 2023, 05:05:03 pm »

Ameen, ameen to your dua, dear sisters.   May the blessed month help us acquire more blessings from The Almighty, ameen.  Sis Heba, tell mom not to worry.  Allah Almighty is All-Merciful, All-Knowing.   Your mom is constantly in my dua and IshAllah I will stay in touch via email and whatsapp.

Btw, how is she managing her diabetes?
Report Spam   Logged

Heba E. Husseyn

« Reply #7 on: January 26, 2023, 05:08:24 pm »

Ameen, big thanks dear sis. 

It's my mother-in-law who has diabetes, not my mom.  Yes she's managing it quite well .. very careful with her diet and regular with her medications. Alhumdulilah.
Report Spam   Logged

Ruhi_Rose
TEAM MUSLIM VILLA The Avid Reader | Mom of 3 cute rascals

« Reply #8 on: January 26, 2023, 05:09:27 pm »

Ah, I see, I forgot.   Good to know mom-in-law is doing well, Alhumdulilah.
Report Spam   Logged

N. Truth Seeker
Quiet guy technology nerd | TEAM MUSLIM VILLA

« Reply #9 on: January 26, 2023, 05:15:00 pm »

Subhan'Allah, how time flies.  May Allah accept our efforts and may the blessed month pass blissfully and peacefully for all.  Ameen.

Your mom is my dua.  With people having such health issues, fasting is not obligatory.  Allah is very, very Compassionate and Merciful. 
Report Spam   Logged

Heba E. Husseyn

« Reply #10 on: January 26, 2023, 05:16:03 pm »

Ameen.   JazekAllah khair my brother.
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: